Do you enjoy researching holidays?

Krapow

I really enjoy researching and planning a trip

I normally book most of my hotels and connecting flights before travelling, but this time I have made an itinerary, but will only book the ASQ hotel before travelling , just in case something happens and I either need or want to change my plans ....

ASQ. 1 day

Bangkok 8 days

Phuket, Khao Lak , Phi Phi  , Ao Nang 15 days

Pattaya. 13 days

Samui. 12 days 

Pattaya 9 days 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

I really enjoy researching and planning a trip

I normally book most of my hotels and connecting flights before travelling, but this time I have made an itinerary, but will only book the ASQ hotel before travelling , just in case something happens and I either need or want to change my plans ....

ASQ. 1 day

Bangkok 8 days

Phuket, Khao Lak , Phi Phi  , Ao Nang 15 days

Pattaya. 13 days

Samui. 12 days 

Pattaya 9 days 

Yes, the only hotel i have to pick and book is in Krabi.

It'll either be a pay or arrival, or know which one but wait unil we're in Thailand. But i'll enjoy finding it, buzzing. 

With the others paid already via covid vouchers,  trip will be quite cheap compared to previous ones. 

• 5 months later...

Fair play to those of you who are travelling abroad, for me personally it seems a lot of hassle at the moment With queues and cancellations.

Gonna do my Road trip here then see what I fancy after. Really fancy a trip abroad somewhere this year, not been abroad for seven years.

1 minute ago, galenkia said:

Fair play to those of you who are travelling abroad, for me personally it seems a lot of hassle at the moment With queues and cancellations.

Gonna do my Road trip here then see what I fancy after. Really fancy a trip abroad somewhere this year, not been abroad for seven years.

Don't forget to get that passport renewed just in case ..

• Thumbs Up 1

25 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Don't forget to get that passport renewed just in case ..

Just had a rummage through my documents box. Expires end of August 23.

As much as I'm gutted to not get the job, it's freed me up to do other things. Road Racing season starts soon, have to look up a trip to the NW200 in NI.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Just had a rummage through my documents box. Expires end of August 23.

As much as I'm gutted to not get the job, it's freed me up to do other things. Road Racing season starts soon, have to look up a trip to the NW200 in NI.

IOM TT end of May ..

4 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

IOM TT end of May ..

Not easy getting a room. Ten years ago no problems but visiter numbers have rocketed since. Same with NW200. Would have to book outside Coleraine area and travel in for the racing.

• Like 1