Best Go-Go in Pattaya

dcfc2007

6 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

No the manager , he used to introduce himself and shake everyone's hand that entered , he was there for years , then he retired and I think passed away last year 

Thanks for letting me know cheers. I remember the manager at Happy always shaked hands with each customer coming in. I can’t see you get that everywhere you go...and going forward...even less so.

X-Zone back in the day! Now lately, I have been lucky at Electric Blue and I like it a bit. However, their line ups have strange schedules. I go in there one night and it's filled with many eager hotties. Other nights it's like the Walking Dead. Scugglies and Fatties are in the majority.  Right time at the place is what it all really boils down to I suppose with most GGs.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Steelers4Life said:

X-Zone back in the day! Now lately, I have been lucky at Electric Blue and I like it a bit. However, their line ups have strange schedules. I go in there one night and it's filled with many eager hotties. Other nights it's like the Walking Dead. Scugglies and Fatties are in the majority.  Right time at the place is what it all really boils down to I suppose with most GGs.

X Zone,  they were dirty onstage in there ! 

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

X Zone,  they were dirty onstage in there ! 

Yep

Picked up some great girls in there- mainly by ignoring the little naughty stage. Half the place was looking at that, which left me a really decent pick! Always enjoyed it there, aside from a really unpleasant Mamasan- very short hair for a lady, may have been called Mickey(???) and that is a stretch to remember, really poisonous women.

Even in a big huge place like that she always seemed to be wanting to stick her oar in to cadge a drink.

Aside from her very happy days. Back in the present day would have said Heaven Above but that's been shut a while. Not been for over a year now, based on my last trip would probably say Panda

Think I only went to X Zone twice , and sat far away from the fisting table on both occasions.... some guys put a mobile phone in a condom and inserted it into a girl , then they rang it , think it was on vibrate...... but on my second trip , the DJs really annoyed me , they were fcuking about with the music and using effects and it was at such a level I couldn't tolerate it ...

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

Yep

Picked up some great girls in there- mainly by ignoring the little naughty stage. Half the place was looking at that, which left me a really decent pick! Always enjoyed it there, aside from a really unpleasant Mamasan- very short hair for a lady, may have been called Mickey(???) and that is a stretch to remember, really poisonous women.

Even in a big huge place like that she always seemed to be wanting to stick her oar in to cadge a drink.

Aside from her very happy days. Back in the present day would have said Heaven Above but that's been shut a while. Not been for over a year now, based on my last trip would probably say Panda

Heaven Above was actually the first Gogo I BF from back in 2008, great spot. Lucky you, I’ll be going on nine years away from Pattaya, assuming things are normal by January and my flight is on. 

I’ve spent maybe 11-12 weeks total in Pattaya, and never BF much from gogos- unless you count Secrets, probably took a dozen from there my first trip. As others have said, Champagne was quite good. Windmill and Babydolls couldn’t be beat for hands on fun. The 2 Super spots that catered to the Japs had flawless ladies, but the upfront payment was a turnoff. I remember Peppermint a decade ago had a crazy amount of nice ladies. 

I’ve just found that I have the most fun with ladies around 25-30 from beer bars, or many times I have just had a good massage from a shop and taken the lady away for the day. Deeper pockets doesn’t always equate to more fun, IMO. But many guys who insist on a 19 year old from the best gogos, hey if they got the $, go ahead

29 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

Heaven Above was actually the first Gogo I BF from back in 2008, great spot. Lucky you, I’ll be going on nine years away from Pattaya, assuming things are normal by January and my flight is on. 

I’ve spent maybe 11-12 weeks total in Pattaya, and never BF much from gogos- unless you count Secrets, probably took a dozen from there my first trip. As others have said, Champagne was quite good. Windmill and Babydolls couldn’t be beat for hands on fun. The 2 Super spots that catered to the Japs had flawless ladies, but the upfront payment was a turnoff. I remember Peppermint a decade ago had a crazy amount of nice ladies. 

I’ve just found that I have the most fun with ladies around 25-30 from beer bars, or many times I have just had a good massage from a shop and taken the lady away for the day. Deeper pockets doesn’t always equate to more fun, IMO. But many guys who insist on a 19 year old from the best gogos, hey if they got the $, go ahead

Well fingers crossed for you with January- the last month seems to have gone on for a  year, next Jan seems a lifetime away now (hopefully a happier one😁)

Funny but could never stand Windmill, now or back in the day. Clearly doing something right to be so busy for so long. 

1 hour ago, Stillearly said:

Think I only went to X Zone twice , and sat far away from the fisting table on both occasions.... some guys put a mobile phone in a condom and inserted it into a girl , then they rang it , think it was on vibrate...... but on my second trip , the DJs really annoyed me , they were fcuking about with the music and using effects and it was at such a level I couldn't tolerate it ...

I walking into X Zone one time and seen this old boy about 70 with bald head sitting there with a naked Thai girl on either side, he was sitting fingering both off at the same time.

Someone told me later that he was a big poster on Secrets, QPR fan which might explain it, @galenkia or Gal or something like that ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

8 minutes ago, Krapow said:

I walking into X Zone one time and seen this old boy about 70 with bald head sitting there with a naked Thai girl on either side, he was sitting fingering both off at the same time.

Someone told me later that he was a big poster on Secrets, QPR fan which might explain it, @galenkia or Gal or something like that ...

Fucking 70 you cheeky c**t. 

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, tingtong2k said:

Hold up are we talking about the guy who called himself Viking? He passed away?

7 hours ago, Stillearly said:

No the manager , he used to introduce himself and shake everyone's hand that entered , he was there for years , then he retired and I think passed away last year 

Mick is the guy you speak of great man he owned a small Ago go on Soi honey for a little while but it failed he told me due to partnership issues. 

Must admit when I was married to my ex wife and living in Pattaya we used to go and sit in Living Dolls (the one on the sea side of WS just set back from the road).  My wife loved it but supposedly was checking out all the plastic noses and tits, funnily enough I found myself looking at all the tits as well as the great arses, some really beautiful girls in there, had a great happy hour till 10 pm if I remember rightly.

• Thumbs Up 1