Snooker

coxyhog

1 minute ago, boydeste said:

Get some sleep, dream of all those LBFMs. 

Yes sir. When in doubt, search Twitter….finally found it. You’ve got to be s—ting me mate, red spun out, straight on diagonal missing the blue, and directly in the corner without touching anything…..Yup quite the fluke, don’t think I’ve seen one on that path before 

79C1D742-5C0F-4DE1-AA44-FB097BBB9E81.jpeg

2 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

Yes sir. When in doubt, search Twitter….finally found it. You’ve got to be s—ting me mate, red spun out, straight on diagonal missing the blue, and directly in the corner without touching anything…..Yup quite the fluke, don’t think I’ve seen one on that path before 

79C1D742-5C0F-4DE1-AA44-FB097BBB9E81.jpeg

Yup,  it swerved around the blue to go clean into the pocket. 

We call them super flukes. 

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Slow start from Trump ..

He often does, but he didn't look too comfortable out there, tonight will be a different story methinks.

Quite like to see him get beat today, just to dampen his spirits before the worlds.

4 hours ago, boydeste said:

He often does, but he didn't look too comfortable out there, tonight will be a different story methinks.

Quite like to see him get beat today, just to dampen his spirits before the worlds.

You may get your wish pretty soon.

• Like 1

On 3/13/2022 at 2:05 PM, boydeste said:

Wow, awesome 147 from Trump.

Little late, just uploaded it on YT. Looked very routine, until the 14th black for the final red on the rail…simply amazing next few shots. He made a few great pots when position was, uh, less than ideal

• Like 1