Snooker

coxyhog

Brilliant snooker by Brecel. That last frame was insane, thought he was gonna clean up.

Watched bit's and pieces of 2 or 3 of his matches and he has potted superbly all tournament. Positioning can be iffy, but he soon pots his way back in to it.

Fully deserves his place in the final.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, galenkia said:

Brilliant snooker by Brecel. That last frame was insane, thought he was gonna clean up.

Watched bit's and pieces of 2 or 3 of his matches and he has potted superbly all tournament. Positioning can be iffy, but he soon pots his way back in to it.

Fully deserves his place in the final.

Ditto from me, I predicted that Brecel would crack in the later part of the match, how wrong was I?

As Gal says brilliant performance.

Another good game on tonight, I wouldn't like to call it either, I like the Hawk but the young lad is a nice guy too and playing some superb stuff.

4 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Superb stuff from Zhao, made some excellent break's in every frame he won.

Should be a good final, gonna be tough to call the winner.

If they both bring their A game it will be superb.

Zhae reminds me of a young Ronnie.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, bob lt said:

And there I was thinking this is the friendly forum, obviously not.............

To a point……but if I wanted to watch US sports I know how to do it. Really not that hard and I wouldn’t ask people to do the work for me unless I had no other option.

1 hour ago, Nightcrawler said:

Fantastic Final by both of those young players, was a joy for me to watch. Xingtong at 24, is a star of the future IMO and destined to be one of Snooker greats. 

Looking forward to the Masters in january

He looks closer to 14....

• 2 weeks later...

What a finish to the World Grand Prix semi final!.

Ronnie beats Stuart Bingham 6-2.

Ronnie cruising at 5-1 needing one more frame, Bingham wins the next,then clears the colours in the next,up to the black,then misses a straight forward black to make it 5-3. Ronnie says'thanks' and pots it to reach the final tomorrow against Neil Robertson.

Should be a cracking final.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, galenkia said:

What a finish to the World Grand Prix semi final!.

Ronnie beats Stuart Bingham 6-2.

Ronnie cruising at 5-1 needing one more frame, Bingham wins the next,then clears the colours in the next,up to the black,then misses a straight forward black to make it 5-3. Ronnie says'thanks' and pots it to reach the final tomorrow against Neil Robertson.

Should be a cracking final.

Don't post stuff like this ... @boydeste will be gutted he is missing out .... he's having to make do with bedroom snooker and potting the easy pinks ...  ;) 

• Haha 3