Things you love today.

Krapow

1 hour ago, nampla69 said:

London Fields ??? Lovely place ..... you'll need the cold water to rebaptise and ask for forgiveness from the Lord for that hideous Avatar you now display. 

Never used it before, but needs must till the gym opens again!

• Like 1

Outdoor exercise classes and swimming allowed from tomorrow.

3 classes booked, and 1 swim.

Weather looks fine as well.

Need to get back motivated, put on a load of weight since December, plus mentally it helps so much as well.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Krapow said:

Outdoor exercise classes and swimming allowed from tomorrow.

3 classes booked, and 1 swim.

Weather looks fine as well.

Need to get back motivated, put on a load of weight since December, plus mentally it helps so much as well.

That's the thing for me, mentally the whole affair has been very tough for sure!

2 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

I found the second  lockdown worse than the first , the first easier probably down to the weather and the novelty value ... 

Yes, it's double whammy for me as I usually spend my winters in the warm!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Stillearly said:

I found the second  lockdown worse than the first , the first easier probably down to the weather and the novelty value ... 

I found this one harder in the sense i was very demotivated, couldn't get it together to exercise like did the first. Probably due to the weather as well. Kinda slipped on the healthy eating as well, said f**k it, i need what pleasures i can get to through this.

Whilst the first one i found i was more worried, more uncertain about everything, not like now when due to the vaccines i see the way out. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
4 hours ago, maipenrai said:

Two days in a row of glorious sunshine, with the trees now in full leaf with that beautiful fresh green of spring - after having a dismal May  this is a real treat....

Ditto from me, we seem to have missed Spring and currently have lovely warm days with sun!

2 hours ago, Lemondropkid said:

Going for a run in the park early summers morning- to be honest it was 50/50 walking and running this morning, but feel brilliant for it🙂

I get paid,well paid as well, for currently taking gentle exercise/stretching classed in the park. Love my job sometimes!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Put in a Public Liability Claim about a leak from the property above a rental i have.

Insurance had paid for the repairs from leak, but i said i lost tenants due to it, and had to wait until it dried out to get new ones, partly true. It was an ongoing thing for a while, as they said they fixed it, but obviously they didn't, as it leaked again, causing the situation to go on. 

Anyways, i had put it in not expecting much, and they've responded offering me £880.00

Result, pay for the many PCR tests we'll need for a holiday this summer 

That's actually me in the shades ...

635908900_WeeGuydancing.gif.2c247782912da683495d14a1e343b72b.gif

Edited by Krapow

1 minute ago, Krapow said:

Put in a Public Liability Claim about a leak from the property above a rental i have.

Insurance had paid for the repairs from leak, but i said i lost tenants due to it, and had to wait until it dried out to get new ones, partly true. It was an ongoing thing for a while, as they said they fixed it, but obviously they didn't, as it leaked again, causing the situation to go on. 

Anyways, i had put it in not expecting much, and they've responded offering me £8.80

Result, pay for the many PCR tests we'll need for a holiday this summer 

That's actually me in the shades ...

635908900_WeeGuydancing.gif.2c247782912da683495d14a1e343b72b.gif

Typo ... £8.80 .. 🙂 

• Haha 2

• 3 months later...

Getting an email from Accor Novotel Cha Am extending my 20,000 Baht voucher for another 6 months.

It had been 18months from when the original stay had meant to be, June 2020. 

So i contacted them saying Thailand were only opening up, we hope to come Feb, can they still honour the voucher for then?

Prompt response, very nice family friendly hotel.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Krapow said:

Getting an email from Accor Novotel Cha Am extending my 20,000 Baht voucher for another 6 months.

It had been 18months from when the original stay had meant to be, June 2020. 

So i contacted them saying Thailand were only opening up, we hope to come Feb, can they still honour the voucher for then?

Prompt response, very nice family friendly hotel.

That's great to hear, often places are only in for the short term gain!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, boydeste said:

That's great to hear, often places are only in for the short term gain!

Yea, we have a hotel we always use in Bangkok whom we also got a voucher for, for 12,000 Baht.

I'll email them nearer the time, as they are a smaller, stand alone place, who didn't give an expiry date.

I don't see it being an issue there either, we kinda know them now. 

Loyalty, and then good customer service gets rewarded.

• Like 3