Introduce yourself to the Forum

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Chiang Rai Insights said:

Hi, I am Ray.  I have lived in Chiang Rai for 12 years.  Being retired, with nothing to do, I decided to video what Chiang Rai has to offer other than the White Temple.  Being new to videoing and editing, please don't expect me to produce premiere videos at the start, but I will improve with practice.

Welcome and enjoy. 

• Like 1

Greetings! 7SolInvictus7 here!

Yank-American that travels back & forth. Married & enjoying the warm weather!

Enjoy talking about progressive politics, Thai life (observantly), and good beer.

A quote to share from me would be "If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing."

By who? You to find out 🙂

3 hours ago, 7Solinvictus7 said:

Greetings! 7SolInvictus7 here!

Yank-American that travels back & forth. Married & enjoying the warm weather!

Enjoy talking about progressive politics, Thai life (observantly), and good beer.

A quote to share from me would be "If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing."

By who? You to find out 🙂

Malcom X, I believe

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys.

I want to say Hello also.
I come to Thailand the last 17 years and i am married also.
Have a nice time with my wife in Germany and travel to Thailand for Holiday and see family.

I wish you all a good time and see you in the forum ...

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Showtime said:

Hey guys.

Have a nice time with my wife in Germany and travel to Thailand for Holiday and see family.

Jump in and ask questions and give your opinions 

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/7/2022 at 7:44 PM, Showtime said:

Hey guys.

Welcome to the Forum, feel free to share your experiences 🙂

Hello, all.

I was Captain Morgan previously on the Secrets Forum and I only just discovered this one, so I'd like to get set up for access.

I have been to Patts a handful of times over the past decade and I've enjoyed other such travel for the past 2 decades. 

I've been anxiously waiting for the LOS to return to any semblance of its former glory for travelers. I'm looking for current info on the real scene from folks in the know, so I can be ready to return as soon as the candy store is properly open for business. 

I recognize a few names that I see on this Forum from the old days,  so I'm hoping that I've found the right place to be. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 4

7 minutes ago, Captain Morgan said:

Hello, all.

I was Captain Morgan previously on the Secrets Forum and I only just discovered this one, so I'd like to get set up for access.

I have been to Patts a handful of times over the past decade and I've enjoyed other such travel for the past 2 decades. 

I've been anxiously waiting for the LOS to return to any semblance of its former glory for travelers. I'm looking for current info on the real scene from folks in the know, so I can be ready to return as soon as the candy store is properly open for business. 

I recognize a few names that I see on this Forum from the old days,  so I'm hoping that I've found the right place to be. 

Welcome

3 hours ago, Captain Morgan said:

Hello, all.

Welcome aboard Captain. 

On 3/27/2022 at 5:04 PM, Captain Morgan said:

Hello, all.

Welcome and enjoy!

On 3/27/2022 at 5:04 PM, Captain Morgan said:

Hello, all.

Welcome, Sir.