Fantasy Football 21/22 (New Season)

Binlid

4 hours ago, galenkia said:

Gotta cheer on my old mate @Lemondropkid as I know him in real life, proper top fella.

Do enjoy Hawkey's posts though, reckon he's a good laugh to spend time with.

It's fine for you southern boys to stick together mate I understand. 

I've no idea what I'm going to do regarding my team for the last game week. Maybe I'll wait until Lemondropkid has picked his side first! 

Only problem with that is I'm likely to forget to choose my team. 

Whatever happens, it's all been good fun and thanks to those who update us on here. 

Well done chaps. 

Lemondropkid you are..... 

Shit 😊😊😊😊😊

Your shit! 😊

Edited by Aqualung
Don't Worry about it
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/20/2022 at 5:41 AM, Derek Dangleberries said:

Fuckit!

Can't wait for the press conferences ...I've done my GW38 transfers already for a -8 point hit !!!

There is/was a health scare in the Spurs camp, I'm waiting for late team news, if nothing forthcoming, I'll take the risk .

• Thumbs Up 1

Nearly handed @Aqualung the HTH title, as taking a -36 point transfer hit till I realised, you can't play free hit chips in consecutive game weeks- I hate this game!

Have used my BB, and put my team in.

Off to the races today so need to focus on the day job and do the form😀. Don't think I'll even get to watch the games.

Surely not another lasagne gate for the mighty Spurs in the last game, with a CL spot up for grabs?? The game's bent!!!

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I'm fuming at fucking TRUE Vision...CH 602 suddenly changed just before kick off to local programming instead of the UK Live show or whatever it is called !!

You're lucky the Sky commentary team have been talking bollocks for the whole second half of the City game ..

Edited by Stillearly
  • Haha 1