Events in or near Pattaya.

john luke

2 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

He wears his age well. Definitely on the young side at age 67, same age as my young self. :default_biggrin:

I'm still a young pup, just turned 65.

I still play with my dick a lot, but don't squirt much anymore. Can't have everything I reckon.    55555 !

• Haha 2

On 11/21/2023 at 10:57 PM, forcebwithu said:

Going to be a very busy, long weekend. Traffic is going to be horrendous.

I was out at lunchtime and Sukhumvit/Klang/Yume/Arunotai were already congested and it's only going to get worse.

24 minutes ago, KWA said:

I was out at lunchtime and Sukhumvit/Klang/Yume/Arunotai were already congested and it's only going to get worse.

After I walk the dogs I'm going to brave the traffic, but only as far as 3rd Rd. I'll park my bike and walk over to Buakhao to find a comfortable place to have drink, listen to my book, and watch those in cages going nowhere fast.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, KWA said:

2 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

After I walk the dogs I'm going to brave the traffic, but only as far as 3rd Rd. I'll park my bike and walk over to Buakhao to find a comfortable place to have drink, listen to my book, and watch those in cages going nowhere fast.

At 11:30 this morning Damsamakee, Sukumvit and Pattaya Tai were all clogged up with very slow moving traffic ..

18 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

At 11:30 this morning Damsamakee, Sukumvit and Pattaya Tai were all clogged up with very slow moving traffic ..

Still going to be a busy, long weekend with Loy Krathong tomorrow.

I will say this about the traffic last night, the BIB did a far better job of managing the traffic. At least from what I saw on Buakhao and 3rd Rd. And they did it too without incessentantly blowing their whistles, which is kind of amazing as they do love the sound of their own tweets.

• Thumbs Up 3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...