NDTV Like him or not this is spot on

Yesitisdakid

Just now, Derek Dangleberries said:

Yeh, something to do with his charity work I think...which was far more transparent than other bar organizations IMO.

I was walking along Sukhumvit about a week ago and spotted a really ugly piece of graffiti concerning him. It certainly wasn't artistic,put it that way...

Whatever they have against the guy, they are pretty crude about it. Some of it seems to be about cheating a charity but a lot of it seems to be related to charging bars for bringing by people on bar crawls.

• Great Info 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Trip said:

Whatever they have against the guy, they are pretty crude about it. Some of it seems to be about cheating a charity but a lot of it seems to be related to charging bars for bringing by people on bar crawls.

No idea who buzz is but if he did cheat a charity then theyve every right to be crude,thats low,even tho some charitys are well not all that honest,still,i know theres 2 sides and all that but fs charging bars to bring people on his bar crawls 😅  and they are stupid enough to pay ? crazy shit,,f**k its the sort of shit id avoid,"er how would you like to join a barcrawl with another 20/30 guys" maybe later.

• Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, Phantom51red said:

No idea who buzz is but if he did cheat a charity then theyve every right to be crude,thats low,even tho some charitys are well not all that honest,still,i know theres 2 sides and all that but fs charging bars to bring people on his bar crawls 😅  and they are stupid enough to pay ? crazy shit,,f**k its the sort of shit id avoid,"er how would you like to join a barcrawl with another 20/30 guys" maybe later.

I've never met the Buzzin guy and I cannot disagree but there does also seem to be some vendetta element between the two sides. As someone posted earlier in this thread, the Buzzin guy appears to be in a Pattaya downward spiral.

• Like 2

On 1/19/2023 at 7:15 PM, Trip said:

I've never met the Buzzin guy and I cannot disagree but there does also seem to be some vendetta element between the two sides.

I have never watched the Buzzin Pattaya guy's YouTube channel and know nothing about him, so I can't comment on this specific case.  But I realized a very long time ago that the surest way become hated in ex-pat circles is to succeed where others have failed.  Just enjoying your life abroad is often enough to come in for a lot of criticism and ridicule.

I lived 35 years outside the U.S., nine of them in Pattaya.  Jealousy and envy among ex-pats existed in every country in which I lived, but was most intense and poisonous in Pattaya, which did seem to have more than its fair share of vocal scumbags.  The emergence of social media gave the bitter types a broad and effective means of spreading their message. They could use multiple handles to post anonymous hate-filled messages intended to hurt a bar, restaurant, other businesses or individuals.  

Examples abound.   The old Eden Club in BKK and its Pattaya spin-off, the Hell Club (later the Devil's Den), came in for tons of flames.  Same-same with Secrets Bar and Hotel; Sensations A Go Go, Pattaya Addicts and the Nighwish Group.  I found it interesting the same core group of individuals flamed all these businesses for no other reason than they were popular and successful.

I don't know if it's the same dynamic behind the stalking of the guy behind Buzzin Pattaya, but it is certainly a possibility.

Evil

• Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

8 hours ago, Evil Penevil said:

I have never watched the Buzzin Pattaya guy's YouTube channel and know nothing about him, so I can't comment on this specific case.  But I realized a very long time ago that the surest way become hated in ex-pat circles is to succeed where others have failed.  Just enjoying your life abroad is often enough to come in for a lot of criticism and ridicule.

I lived 35 years outside the U.S., nine of them in Pattaya.  Jealousy and envy among ex-pats existed in every country in which I lived, but was most intense and poisonous in Pattaya, which did seem to have more than its fair share of vocal scumbags.  The emergence of social media gave the bitter types a broad and effective means of spreading their message. They could use multiple handles to post anonymous hate-filled messages intended to hurt a bar, restaurant, other businesses or individuals.  

Examples abound.   The old Eden Club in BKK and its Pattaya spin-off, the Hell Club (later the Devil's Den), came in for tons of flames.  Same-same with Secrets Bar and Hotel; Sensations A Go Go, Pattaya Addicts and the Nighwish Group.  I found it interesting the same core group of individuals flamed all these businesses for no other reason than they were popular and successful.

I don't know if it's the same dynamic behind the stalking of the guy behind Buzzin Pattaya, but it is certainly a possibility.

Evil

Good post. I don't know much about many of those examples, however, the one I see on Facebook that amazes me the most is the vitriol about Nightwish and particularly Bryan Flowers. Maybe that's a separate thread and verbotten here since Nightwish or BFor some combination thereof is an owner of this forum.