Fantasy Footy 22/23 Season

Binlid

8 hours ago, Aqualung said:

Hope it's early in the season and you sell all your tickets mate. Long journey home as I well know having been to Portman Road twice in the past. Good luck for next season. 

Thanks. We'll sell all our away allocation, we always do, though if it's on a Tuesday or Wednesday evening they'll take longer to sell out. Whoever is in charge of the "computer" that generates the fixtures should be hung, drawn and quartered as often there is no logic whatsoever. Usually our away games at Sunderland and Middlesbrough are evening games, just ridiculous.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

He still had his triple captain to play 

Picking a captain tomorrow is just a lottery.My brain was hurting trying to decide who to play,in the end I just said"fuk it" stick with Haaland.

2 minutes ago, Binlid said:

Picking a captain tomorrow is just a lottery.My brain was hurting trying to decide who to play,in the end I just said"fuk it" stick with Haaland.

Aye, i'm gonna keep Haaland, but not as Captain. I can't see Pep risking him for a full game with 2 massive Cup finals to come.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'd like to dedicate my double win to Camden Goth's and their Manager @galenkia, who through hard work and tactical genius, has consolidated last year's performance by coming last again!

This is what happens when you support a team that plays in hoops!

• Haha 6

Came 2nd to my Manager in the work H2H by 5 points ffs

My final choice of Captain let me down, it being triple as well. When i seen Arsenal won 5-0 i thought touch, bound to have at least one goal or an assist :default_1087:

Cost my a few quid and bragging Rights until nest season, but still made some money as losing finalist. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...