Las Vegas/Aerosmith....

Yessongs

A friend of mine just flew in from Toronto for a week. I'm going to meet him for breakfast at Paris, where he's staying on Monday, the 26th, a day before I fly to Seattle and then off to BKK. I'll see about checking it out. 

But TBH, I've had this upcoming trip back to LOS on my mind, so maybe not till I return.

See ya next month at Nana! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

8 hours ago, Mr. Smooth said:

A friend of mine just flew in from Toronto for a week. I'm going to meet him for breakfast at Paris, where he's staying on Monday, the 26th, a day before I fly to Seattle and then off to BKK. I'll see about checking it out. 

But TBH, I've had this upcoming trip back to LOS on my mind, so maybe not till I return.

Cool and have a safe flight over....yeah check out Mirage one last time when you get back from LOS. 

Look forward to the meet up...

On 12/24/2022 at 1:17 AM, Mr. Smooth said:

Seattle is a great city if you are able to spend any time there. 

If I ever return to the U.S. for any reason, that would be where I would go. 

6 hours ago, Glasseye said:

Seattle is a great city if you are able to spend any time there. 

If I ever return to the U.S. for any reason, that would be where I would go. 

The airport I discovered is a much less expensive gateway to flying either to Asia or Europe, at least in my previous bookings. I did spend a weekend there over 20 years ago, in October, and already everyone had on heavy coats and parkas. It was mid to upper 50's and overcast. Reminded me of London weather.

Went up to the top of the Space Needle, they have a revolving bar/restaurant at the top. One minute you are looking out west toward Puget Sound and the islands of pine trees dotting the water. A few minutes later, you see a majestic view of 14,000 foot Mt. Ranier. Just breathtaking whichever way you are looking out.

We'll catch you and Yessongs at Hooters in Nana on Jan 17th. Maybe around 5 pm?

Happy New Year!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Mr. Smooth said:

The airport I discovered is a much less expensive gateway to flying either to Asia or Europe, at least in my previous bookings. I did spend a weekend there over 20 years ago, in October, and already everyone had on heavy coats and parkas. It was mid to upper 50's and overcast. Reminded me of London weather.

Went up to the top of the Space Needle, they have a revolving bar/restaurant at the top. One minute you are looking out west toward Puget Sound and the islands of pine trees dotting the water. A few minutes later, you see a majestic view of 14,000 foot Mt. Ranier. Just breathtaking whichever way you are looking out.

We'll catch you and Yessongs at Hooters in Nana on Jan 17th. Maybe around 5 pm?

Happy New Year!

Thanks for the reminder. 

I'm hoping I can still pull it off. 

• Thumbs Up 1

@Yessongs

Happy Xmas mate, hope you and Rachanee had a great time.

Have a listen to this, best song of 2022 for me. Seeing them live again in February, think it's the fourth time.

Got five gig's booked so far, first one is Sleep Token in January hopefully, Brixton Academy currently has it's licence suspended until the 16th over safety issues as two people were crushed to death earlier this month and the gig's on the 22nd,so fingers crossed.

Great news Alan, having something to look forward to is key. Live music never disappoints. Sad when people get hurt at these shows for sure. 

Keep waiting for Metallica to announce a residency in Las Vegas....so far, no news.

Happy New Year to you too..

• Thumbs Up 1