What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

Bought another pair of shorts in uniqlo,, have dark blue but bought dark greenor olive,,best shorts I've had ,,not cargo but deep zip pockets at sides and deep front pockets,comfy as hell not tight around crotch when sittin,geared shorts there called 790 bht,,great for hiking in Scotland aswell in summer.

Edited by Phantom51red
  • Great Info 1

4 hours ago, Glasseye said:

Trying to reduce my b.p. after attempting to book a flight on A*r Asia.

:default_1087:

Booking is easy - try to cancel an existing booking if you really want to be upset, 555...

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, maipenrai said:

Booking is easy - try to cancel an existing booking if you really want to be upset, 555...

I've been there. Almost had to be hospitalized.    lol

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, galenkia said:

Trying to deal with my erratic heartbeat. It’s currently all over the place. Have an ultrasound next Saturday so hopefully will see what’s wrong.

Were you watching QPR at the time ??

Well Done with the footie and the best of luck with your health.

Is there any way it can be done at an A&E earlier if things worsen ..??

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Looking at apartments versus hotels re costs location amenities 

I'm thinking of potentially staying 4 to 8 weeks 

Suggestions recommendations gratefully accepted probably buakau Diana lenkee area

Just now, Nickrock said:

Suggestions recommendations gratefully accepted probably buakau Diana lenkee area

How much you looking to pay ? I'd recommend looking a little further out from that area. Try to limit some of the noise issues.

13 minutes ago, Nickrock said:

Look at Soi 15 , loads of condos on the Soi , easy access to Baukhao or Second Road and a short walk from LK 

• Thumbs Up 3

31 minutes ago, Nickrock said:

Last trip we stayed in Grand Avenue condo by Borom,they're still advertising on Booking.com.

Great location & well insulated from the noise.Well equipped & a very helpful agent.Decent gym & a very nice pool.

Edited by coxyhog
  • Thumbs Up 3

36 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

How much you looking to pay ? I'd recommend looking a little further out from that area. Try to limit some of the noise issues.

30k bt I guess possibly 40k only reason I said the area is because it's where I tend to spend most of my time but I'm pretty flexible 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Look at Soi 15 , loads of condos on the Soi , easy access to Baukhao or Second Road and a short walk from LK 

Just now, Nickrock said:

30k bt I guess possibly 40k only reason I said the area is because it's where I tend to spend most of my time but I'm pretty flexible 

Cool will talk to my friend uncle Google 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

Last trip we stayed in Grand Avenue condo by Borom,they're still advertising on Booking.com.

Great location & well insulated from the noise.Well equipped & a very helpful agent.Decent gym & a very nice pool.

Looking for it now 

Think I will arrive just after Songkran 

Just now, Nickrock said:

30-40 you are in good shape.

@Stillearlygives some good advice, now that Soi 15 construction is finished.

Also VT6 is nice. Right next to Central Festival. Good location for accessing all of Patts. If staying there choose a place on the side facing Central Festival though.

4 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

30-40 you are in good shape.

@Stillearlygives some good advice, now that Soi 15 construction is finished.

Also VT6 is nice. Right next to Central Festival. Good location for accessing all of Patts. If staying there choose a place on the side facing Central Festival though.

Stay at a hotel for a few days first. Then check out the units in person before committing to a rental.

You can get assfcuked if doing on-line.

Edited by Glasseye

9 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

Stay at a hotel for a few days first. Then check out the units in person before committing to a rental.

You can get assfcuked if doing on-line.

Absolutely top idea might stay a couple of nights at my go to hotel opey de place and check out a short list 

9 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Were you watching QPR at the time ??

Well Done with the footie and the best of luck with your health.

Is there any way it can be done at an A&E earlier if things worsen ..??

Can always visit if needed. I was born with an irregular heartbeat but recently it seems more erratic. It would double beat and miss a beat every few beats, but lately it seems worse.

• Thumbs Up 1

The missus,who is now in the latter stages of cooking a Sunday roast for some of the family,has just told me that there's a beer festival just down the road.

She said we can go there after dinner....no way will I be drinking beer after one of her roast dinners.

Shame.

• Great Info 1
  • Haha 3