What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

Guys, it is ok to not remember what day it is - most days I don't remember or care - I only get back on the calendar thing when I go back to BKK 1 time a week each month ....

I just came back from the South and day before yesterday we ( Beach Gal and Ziggy ) drove up to a small border town right next to Burma .... there is a small town there that has nothing but homemade furniture made of teak and other assorted types of wood ( many really big shops )

We wanted to buy another big teak table to put outside on the patio ....  I got a great deal for 8k delivered home in the deep South and it is about 8ft long and about 4ft wide .. just beautiful

Then I bought 2 side tables .... both for 500 baht each ... what a steal ... I mean it ...

Brought them back to BKK with me to put in my flat here ...

Just finished unloading the things ... heavy as a f**k ....

Now sitting here and gonna drink my ass off until I pass out ( maybe tomorrow morning ) ...

IMG_5149.JPG

IMG_5150.JPG

Edited by code_slayer_bkk
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Ronnie's snooker looking good , not sure about the tashe ... 

Yer, Ronnie looks a mess.

The lockdown really has changed many peoples appearances.

Edited by boydeste

6 minutes ago, boydeste said:

And it's all over. :default_biggrin:

Pure class. :default_fun:

Looking awesome today. 

Thing is, he forces you in to playing attacking snooker like he does as you will never beat him by not taking on risky pots. 

Makes for a great match to watch. 

• Like 1

Just now, galenkia said:

Looking awesome today. 

Thing is, he forces you in to playing attacking snooker like he does as you will never beat him by not taking on risky pots. 

Makes for a great match to watch. 

I agree, but if ya want to play safe, he has the game to match.

• Like 1