What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

8 hours ago, Krapow said:

Watching the news from America, and thinking Mexico might just build that wall after all!

Some of the videos on twitter of things happening are unreal. 

• Like 1

See that I have been quoted by another member but getting an error response when trying to access the reply, I am assuming it is a reply that has been put in another section (possibly politics) and I can't see it.  If it is actually the politics section then I definitely won't be seeing it.

Just cleaned the bike,got a new pressure washer so thought I'd try it out.Had the bright idea to take the panniers off to give better access to the back wheel.Bolts are hard to access & I spent ages on my knees bent over the back of the bike.My back is now fucking painful & after rubbing the rim for a while & not noticing any difference I gave up on the back wheel.

My back is a good reminder why I hate gardening.

4 hours ago, JPK said:

Some of the videos on twitter of things happening are unreal. 

They wouldn't know a riot if it hit them up the coupon, seen worse at the bonnie on the 11th night ffs :crabflute:  

• Haha 1

Sitting here having a late breakfast and watching the sun vainly trying to break  through the clouds - strong south wind blowing for a couple of days now which brings all of the moist air in from the Alaskan coast, giving us cloudy skies and cool weather...hoping for better weather tomorrow...

Considering deleting my Facebook for a while.

The amount of virtue signalling and fucking black profile pics, then the racist wingnuts screaming whataboutery etc.

And that's just my family 😬

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, thumper63 said:

I’ve taken the next 3 days off of work and have grand plans of doing a lot around the house in town...... but as it is I’m on me way out to lounge in the sun for a few hours.

i did do 2 loads of wash this morning 

To me you live a great lifestyle in a lovely area of the world.

15 hours ago, Krapow said:

Considering deleting my Facebook for a while.

The amount of virtue signalling and fucking black profile pics, then the racist wingnuts screaming whataboutery etc.

And that's just my family 😬

I have already unfriended 2 'friends'....