What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

55 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

Black coffee?😄

22 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Just don't get back to the shop and forget why ya went. :default_biggrin:

Now safely home with 4 pints of moo juice.

Oh, and a white chocolate magnum....!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 3

Just finished cleaning the patio with our new pressure washer,I watched a few Youtube vids for instructions first but they don't prepare you for how wet & dirty you get.

Going round a mates now to get some silver sand to stop shit growing in between the slabs.May have to have a beer while I'm there.Socially distanced of course.

• Like 1

On 6/12/2020 at 5:00 PM, Krapow said:

Trying to plan and buy for a small outside socially distanced 4th birthday party for my daughter on the 20th. 

Just be literally outside of where we live, with the neighbours and their kids who she has been playing with each day anyway.

Sa would normally cook satay, sticky rice etc, but i'll just be buying a nice biggish personalised  birthday cake that can be shared with everyone, and some small presealed packs of sweets or crisps, some balloons etc. 

Weather looks okay for it so far, one of the neighbours has table she's going to bring out and we can put things on, get a little music. 

We had planned it to be in Thailand with all her cousins, aunt, uncles etc, but that's not to be!

Just picked the cake to be collected next Saturday morning, with name change of course!

IMAG1769.jpg

4 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Looking at booking a flight to the Wild Beaver bar so I can wear my cowboy boots and line dance without you cunts taking the piss out of me. 

😀

Don't forget to buy some checked shirts , if you don't make it to the Wild Beaver , you'll' fIt right in in New Plaza ... 😉

Watching the golf , none of my picks are in the running , but still great to watch .. not missing the crowds that much ... I'm  just shouting mashed  potato and get in the hole every time they are on the tee ... same same but different 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Watching the golf , none of my picks are in the running , but still great to watch .. not missing the crowds that much ... I'm  just shouting mashed  potato and get in the hole every time they are on the tee ... same same but different 

Me too, God it’s fun to see live sports again