What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

50 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Looking at booking a flight to the Wild Beaver bar so I can wear my cowboy boots and line dance without you cunts taking the piss out of me. 

😀

Our supposed to be striker Andre Gray just got married to one of this lot(think it's 3rd from left)....he certainly scores better with women....

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Stillearly said:

I could never remember which Mod from Ssh liked a walk on the wild side .... always thought it was that a Moonfly chap , but it's becoming clear ... 😉😉 

It was MO but I am in training.

A few more pints and I will be buying a pair of line dancing boots.

• Haha 4
  • Surprised 1

2 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Will have the make the writing smaller to fit Krapow in there .... 

😉

Yes, I also made sure the cake was vegan and gluton free, the unicorn was non binary with a preferred pronoun of they, and a history of fighting injustice, racism and fighting for LGBT Rights. 

Can't be too careful these days ...

• Thumbs Up 1

The GF says to me that these 3 trees/bushes have grown so much that they are blocking the view

20200530_094546.jpg

Not a problem I say. Out comes the clippers and the chain saw and it was " off with their heads "

20200613_101346.jpg

Just need to do some cleaning up around the ears and itll be all better. 

There's nothing to make ya feel more like a real man than to fire up the chainsaw and attack a living thing

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, thumper63 said:

The GF says to me that these 3 trees/bushes have grown so much that they are blocking the view

20200530_094546.jpg

Not a problem I say. Out comes the clippers and the chain saw and it was " off with their heads "

20200613_101346.jpg

There's nothing to make ya feel more like a real man than to fire up the chainsaw and attack a living thing

Is that the first time GF has asked for help trimming a bush ...... ? 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, thumper63 said:

20200530_094546.jpg

20200613_101346.jpg

f**k..that is  so beautiful...can i see the bush lol

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, boydeste said:

That reminds me I need to get back on the golf course.

First round in 5 years coming up next week. Left my clubs 2000 miles away, and just got used to working and not playing. Will be fun, I just hope I don’t throw my stiff back out

• Like 1

14 hours ago, coxyhog said:

Our supposed to be striker Andre Gray just got married to one of this lot(think it's 3rd from left)....he certainly scores better with women....

Yeah, he couldn't hit an elephant's arse hole with a mallet,never mind a goal. 

• Haha 3