What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

Just finished cleaning bird guts off the bedroom window. They are constantly flying head on into it. Some fly off, some knock themselves out but are ok. Others get dead real quick......

And this is why they keep doing it.

Can you see the reflection?

25F43A47-7BDD-473B-98C9-E8CAE94B6331.jpeg

• Like 3

Just booked 4 nights at a lovely hotel, sea-view room too, on the seafront at Paignton Devon for early July (after 4th) , really excited.  Just booked the hire car also from Alamo (will be National Rentals at the pick up point in Heathrow). 

Hotel can be cancelled a week before arrival, the car hire also on 72 hours cancellation prior to pick up so covered in case of Boris screwing up. . Really happy as, living in a flat, my entourage needs to get to the coast, can't wait.

Edited by Horizondave
  • Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 2

On 6/22/2020 at 5:15 AM, code_slayer_bkk said:

Yes ... they also make baby clam omelettes ....

I had the baby clam and beach gal had the mussels ....

They are pretty good ...

Yea, i like them as well with sweet and sour sauce. 

Just as long as they're not too greasy/oily. 

18 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Watching snooker on ITV4. 

Good game between Allen and Murphy. 

Just watched the end of that too. Bit of a bitch to have 6 ton plus breaks, then loose to a fluked red.

Edited by boydeste
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 6/23/2020 at 7:29 AM, code_slayer_bkk said:

Just came back from another morning fishing out on the sea .... another ZERO caught .. lol .. but, the beer was really good ...

You and I make a right pair!

I am going fishing again today. So far I have a grand total of "ONE" decent fish from my previous trips.

On the plus side, the lake is natural and stunning as the sun goes down. By then I will be sitting at a table with a beer or three chilling. 😀

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jambo said:

I am going fishing again today. So far I have a grand total of "ONE" decent fish from my previous trips.

On the plus side, the lake is natural and stunning as the sun goes down. By then I will be sitting at a table with a beer or three chilling. 😀

It sounds like you have a pretty nice life up country MrJ. And well earned I might add.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jambo said:

I know really nothing about fishing ( a big city boy ) .... other than put on a lure and throw the line into the sea .... I am not really sure what I would do if I caught one anyway ... I guess get into the long tail and then let it go ... take a picture to prove to Beach gal that I finally caught one ...

But it seems to me nothing better for your soul than to be out on the sea .... and having some cold ones ...

• Like 2

It's lovely sat by the lake listening to the birds singing, watching the squirrels playing in the trees. I usually meet a fox at night whilst he is keeping the rabbit population down. Been here for 2 nights and caught two tench. Going to pack down today as the temperature is soaring over 30 degrees. 

IMG_20200624_15434.jpg

IMG_20200624_5862.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

Just got these delivered this morning, not had a haircut in 12 weeks. Don’t know if I should wait it out or shave the lot of it off.  Getting that bad I’m getting the start of a mini mullet at the back 😂 Not had a skinhead in about 20 years 😂 sitting thinking if I should shave the lot off 😀

8B812C67-830D-494C-9658-B50C28C34F93.jpeg

Edited by JPK
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, JPK said:

Just got these delivered this morning, not had a haircut in 12 weeks. Don’t know if I should wait it out or shave the lot of it off.  Getting that bad I’m getting the start of a mini mullet at the back 😂 Not had a skinhead in about 20 years 😂 sitting thinking if I should shave the lot off 😀

8B812C67-830D-494C-9658-B50C28C34F93.jpeg

I spent ages not wanting to shave my head. Once I did it I have never grown my hair since. Easy to maintain and everyone thought I looked younger which is a bonus me thinks!

• Thumbs Up 1