What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

50 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Just ordered some cowboy boots. Always wanted some. 

Yeeeeee Haaaaa!. 

Gonna sell my bike and buy a horse. 😀

61Tsyee9gYL._AC_UX695_.jpg

Reminds me of my daughter's favourite song (for this week anyway).  Watch out for other riders when passing statues....

Edited by Horizondave

1 hour ago, galenkia said:

Just ordered some cowboy boots. Always wanted some. 

Yeeeeee Haaaaa!. 

Gonna sell my bike and buy a horse. 😀

61Tsyee9gYL._AC_UX695_.jpg

* Code* get too much slagging if I show my real new boots to go down Camden with the self harmers!

s-l400.jpg

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Trying to connect these IP LAN based cameras connected to my phone over the internet .. but, the phone software the for the cameras suck ... a pretty cludgy configuration ..

IMG_5175.JPG

IMG_5176.JPG

I am worse than a pit bull when I grab on to something to do .... I finally got this working flawlessly ... I downloaded about ( not sure how many - but, a lot ) of phone apps to control wifi cameras ...

I finally found one from Xaomi ( I think ) .. the original phone camera software from the manufacturers of these wifi cameras worked like shit ... 

Now the fun starts ... I gotta get it working remotely ... it works very good inside the flat ...

Why am I doing this ... not sure at all  ... I have cameras outside ... so, I thought I would put a couple inside my my flat in the "server" room .. plus, they were very cheap ( but, they work very good ) and something else to do other than banging code .. I was getting bored here in BKK - no sea or beach

28 minutes ago, thumper63 said:

After seeing galenkias new boots I just had to bring g out one of mine. I've got 5 pair of cowboy boots but these are the most comfortable.

Ah don't got no cowboi boots. Juzz theze.

boots.JPG

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

^^^^ they still are boots .... the middle pair are pretty cool .... but, the ones on the far right are right up my alley

Had a few pairs of Timberland boots over the years, always liked a pair of boots. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, thumper63 said:

After seeing galenkias new boots I just had to bring g out one of mine. I've got 5 pair of cowboy boots but these are the most comfortable. They are made by Ariat and are a damn fine boot.

20200612_221013.jpg

I looked at some Ariat boots when choosing mine but wanted a lower heel.Like the design of yours.