What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

4 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

Mind if I borrow it for a day or two? My dogs could use the exercise chasing it around the room. And at 120B it's cheaper than some of the other chew toys I've bought for them. :default_527:

Forget the dogs... It's quite therapeutic just staring at it, rather like an open fire...

• Haha 3

Just turned my heating down to 8 degree,  had breakfast with my mate, done the washing up, put my cloths in the washing machine earlier, hopefully they will be finished to put into the tumble dryer soon. Then it's off to the train station. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, coxyhog said:

Just been to the bank for a new ATM card & then joined a gym quite near the house in Korat,1700b for a month.Seems quite good and importantly for me the AC seems decent.Trying it tomorrow.

I hit a gym in Buriram a couple days ago. I was pretty nice. Had everything I needed. 1 visit, 100 b. Walked back to the room and got hit on by an old bag lady. That was the highlight of my trip.

My washing was finished so threw it all in the tumble dryer. 

Turned my water off in the road and just rocked up to the train station. They are doing rail repairs on the Kingscross line, so am now on a bus to Bedford to catch a train into St Pancras.

The journey back starts.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 4

2 hours ago, boydeste said:

Just turned my heating down to 8 degree,  had breakfast with my mate, done the washing up, put my cloths in the washing machine earlier, hopefully they will be finished to put into the tumble dryer soon. Then it's off to the train station. 

Just back from the Monkey Bar in Korat,had a few big bottles of Chang & a very nice tandoori chicken taco plus beat 'er indoors at pool😆.

Big party on Saturday for wifey's birthday....

But a bit of a panic I fancied a drop of Irish when we got back & it took ages to find the key to our liquor cabinet....but alls well that ends well😁.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

43 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

Just back from the Monkey Bar in Korat,had a few big bottles of Chang & a very nice tandoori chicken taco plus beat 'er indoors at pool😆.

But a bit of a panic I fancied a drop of Irish when we got back & it took ages to find the key to our liquor cabinet....but alls well that ends well😁.

Nice little bar that, they had a band on the last time I was there. Probably a Friday night.

• Like 1

Total chaos at the bag drop area, they had a queue system for people after they had checked in at the new stations, but they were letting people in that hadn't previously checked in.

So once at the automated bag drop those people didn't have a boarding pass to scan. The staff were turning so many back that things got nasty with a few people kicking off.

They eventually opened up 3 bag drop stations as normal check in counters. Then a foreign woman kicked off because she couldn't read the English instructions, I didn't see an opportunity to select language when I used it, but it may have been there. In my mind it should of been the first screen. 

Thank f**k I was early as it would only of gotten worse. All it needed was for the guy monitoring the queue to direct people to check in at the terminals first before joining the Queue.

Happy to be sat drinking ESB with a full belly after eating steak pie and mash.

Hope the flight is on time or I will be pissed. Lol

Edited by boydeste
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 5

59 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Looks like the EVA flight left 40 minutes late from Bkk. It is currently stacked above Heathrow so will probably be at least 40 minutes late landing. 

Expected take off an hour late.

We will see.

Flight landed 23 minutes late, that's not so sad, let's see how quick they turn it around. 

Boarding was 2040, that has passed with no announcement. 

6 hours ago, coxyhog said:

Crow Bar 36″ - Top-Most Hardware & Construction Supplies

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, boydeste said:

Flight landed 23 minutes late, that's not so sad, let's see how quick they turn it around. 

Boarding was 2040, that has passed with no announcement. 

You are probably just now under the covers after grabbing a quick piece on Suk.

Just about went to blows with a cnut who completely blocked the bicycle parking at the market with his motorbike.

I have yet to see anything as blatant as this, regarding excessive laziness and disrespect for others.

And, you may have guessed (sorry to say, lol), he was a Brit. 

:default_fing37:

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Glasseye said:

Yes. lol

More typical would be a drunk Wisconsin Cheesehead doing 90 through a hilly farmland and encouter a wire fence while playing snow cowboy.

We don't have enough farmland in my neck of the woods to make this a real issue, it is the guys doing crazy jumps and stunts up in the mountains who tend to injure themselves, and the odd drunk running into immovable objects in the suburbs.