Funny pics

Chokdeekap

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, forqalso said:

In the US, May is Military Appreciation Month and November is National Veterans and Military Families Month.

That's brilliant, but having something similar in the uk would upset far to many fucktards that shouldn't be there in the first place,including the government.

I'm not racist but whenever I see something like black history month,black music month,black film awards month ect ect i turn off or over.

Fs there would be looting of stores and a riot in london if it were white history,music  month ect ,better take my calming medication soon,chang beer 😄 !

Edited by Phantom51red
  • Like 1
  • Great Info 2
  • Thumbs Up 3

15 hours ago, forqalso said:

In the US, May is Military Appreciation Month and November is National Veterans and Military Families Month.

In UK remembrance lasts about three weeks... people wear poppies , raise money , wreaths are laid at sporting events etc , until the Sunday after Armistice day ..,

it's not just a day 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 2

3 hours ago, Phantom51red said:

That's brilliant, but having something similar in the uk would upset far to many fucktards that shouldn't be there in the first place,including the government.

I'm not racist but whenever I see something like black history month,black music month,black film awards month ect ect i turn off or over.

Fs there would be looting of stores and a riot in london if it were white history,music  month ect ,better take my calming medication soon,chang beer 😄 !

White history / music is 365 days a year ... 😉 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Stillearly said:

White history / music is 365 days a year ... 😉 

It's interesting isn't it..

I was brought up to think that Jesus was white and that Nazareth was somewhere outside of Dorset ... but not as far away as the IOW because you need a special boat to get there !!!!

Astonishing really because my Dad was a D-Day dodger that was based in India then served across N Africa, Malta and Italy ....

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1