FANTASY FOOTY 23/24 SEASON

Binlid

1 hour ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Thanks for the prompt .... I was going to use my TC on Isak in GW37 .......WAS !!!!!! !!!

Bollocks ... 🤷‍♂️ 

that'll teach me , I should have waited until cut off 555

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Bollocks ... 🤷‍♂️ 

that'll teach me , I should have waited until cut off 555

"That'll learn ya" as my dear old Mum used to say!

But I shan't use my TC though.... At the moment I have only made one transfer but am considering a -4 for a Liverpool defender..... This was actually my plan until last weekend's results !!!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, Stillearly said:

@Krapow manages to get in the top 8 of the H2H , before the KO starts ... with all his chips to use ... 😮

I keep them for the work head to head KO rounds, where there's cash as well as bragging!

I'm 4th in that so far, no way i'm not making the KO rounds.

• Thumbs Up 2

37 minutes ago, Krapow said:

I keep them for the work head to head KO rounds, where there's cash as well as bragging!

I'm 4th in that so far, no way i'm not making the KO rounds.

I'm currently 85 points ahead in my money league , no knockout in that , top three get cash ,  £110 for winner , £60 and £50 for 2nd and 3rd  .. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Think I have nine double game week players ... if Ait-Nouri plays .. no hits 

Salah captain , predictable ,  but trying not to do anything stupid until the end of the season, with no chips left ... 🤞

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Think I have nine double game week players ... if Ait-Nouri plays .. no hits 

Salah captain , predictable ,  but trying not to do anything stupid until the end of the season, with no chips left ... 🤞

I'm thinking TC Gordon or Palmer on a DGW later on ....

• Thumbs Up 1

Wtf, sat in Las vegas beer bars watching Luton vs Brentford and had to ask my friend what day it was. I thought it was Friday, so have made no fukcing changes from last week.Had planned to do it tomorrow while having breakfast in Cafe Pitini.😩

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, Binlid said:

Wtf, sat in Las vegas beer bars watching Luton vs Brentford and had to ask my friend what day it was. I thought it was Friday, so have made no fukcing changes from last week.Had planned to do it tomorrow while having breakfast in Cafe Pitini.😩

Don't worry mate, I think a lot of us have done that. One time last season I even selected my team, new captain, etc. then forgot to save it . . 🤣

• Haha 1