Oxygen Pattaya (Pratumnak)

Butch

Oxygen Pattaya is a large, beachfront restaurant located up and over the Pratamnak hill , not a million miles away from Cozy Beach and 3 Mermaids.

https://goo.gl/maps/N6dmd8cxRsGKW36C7

It offers great sunset views, reasonable prices and a nice atmosphere with plenty of space for you to get that perfect shot.

PXL_20230404_105634346 (Medium).jpg

PXL_20230404_111214109.PORTRAIT (Medium).jpg

PXL_20230404_105644947 (Medium).jpg

PXL_20230404_111904738.PANO (Medium).jpg

The customers are mostly Asian, quite a few Thais and quite a few Chinese occupying the larger tables, but getting a table is very easy. We managed to get a beachfront table for 2 without booking, but changed the table as it sat quite high compared to the chairs!.

food is mostly seafood. We opted for the Seafood platter and 6 oysters. I also had a coconut and a Hoegaarden. Oysters were delicious, nice and sweet, chilled and well presented.

PXL_20230404_112414875 (Medium).jpg

coconut was actually a "slushie", non alcoholic and really really good.

PXL_20230404_111312048 (Medium).jpg

Service wasn't the greatest, it did lack at times, the seafood platter arrived quite quickly and the oysters afterwards.

PXL_20230404_113133034 (Medium).jpg

Bolt Taxi was THB 140 each way, total price for food and 4 drinks was just over 3400 THB.

Although it was a slightly expensive outing in comparison, it is a really nice place to try out. It is a bit of a hike to the actual beachfront area from where you get dropped off though. however, don't let that put you off, it is worth it for the sunset views.

All photo's are my own, taken by me. Google map link courtesy of google.

Edited by Butch
  • Like 3
  • Great Info 1

11 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Aye very good!

No c**t cares about your 200Baht a night loom in Boyztown.

Where the f**k have you been this time?

Just read this now, and also realised this isn't even a hotel thread.

@Nightcrawler keeps bullying me on here, and sometimes i can't think straight, but the sentiment's the same :default_dirol:

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Just read this now, and also realised this isn't even a hotel thread.

@Nightcrawler keeps bullying me on here, and sometimes i can't think straight, but the sentiment's the same :default_dirol:

He has that effect on people, lol. he bullied me into returning. I won't discuss the terms of my surrender any more...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nightcrawler said:

I hardly think that my threat to expose you as being a Leprechaun, constitutes bullying 😁

44 minutes ago, tommy dee said:

perhaps not, but the photos you shared of him in the mod room left nothing to the imagination

IMG_5088.gif.f62d3d358fd191206e99cfdfc7a42d8d.gif