Pattaya bars / clubs that set the trend.

Butch

15 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

Bars with swimming pools. My history here doesn't go far enough back, so am wondering if Black Pearl was the first, or maybe La Guinguette Club, Aqua-Deymie, or Fabrice?

indeed.  byt a visit last weekend to aqua revealed the pool area looking like a deserted old holiday camp, sadly.  grass and weeds growing up thru the sunbeds

• Sad 3

28 minutes ago, Bazle said:

@Stillearly

The old Tim's Bar is now Beertique.

Beertique.jpg

As you can see, it is still between the massage shop and the pharmacy.

Massage and pharmacy.jpg

There is another entrance to Beertique, which is up the side soi, and opposite the Wizard Brewery (just down from the Intimate Hotel).

Adjacent soi.jpg

What intrigues me is what is written above that entrance, viz.

FOURTEEN AGAIN        TIM BAR

superior room for rent - rock & roll music - agogo & coyote dancer - pool tables - live sports - 200 inc. screen

Side entrance.jpg

Could it be that Tim Bar still exists, but is hiding! 🙂

You confused me with the word demolished... so it's been rebranded

The sign at the side for 14 again hasn't changed ... it was / is the name of their suite of rooms above Tim Bar , pretty sure they haven't been available since the beer bar shut down 

2 hours ago, Stillearly said:

You confused me with the word demolished... so it's been rebranded

The sign at the side for 14 again hasn't changed ... it was / is the name of their suite of rooms above Tim Bar , pretty sure they haven't been available since the beer bar shut down 

Glad to see the pharmacy is still open, been my go to place for certain requirements.

• Haha 3

X Zone seems conspicuous by its absence. I think that set the trend for places like Babydolls, Windmill and Kink, and maybe one or two others, but one might refer back to Nice and sleazy* which had the beer enema show, again, rather hedonistic in its time.

* or was it Hot and Cold?

3 minutes ago, Butch said:

X Zone seems conspicuous by its absence. I think that set the trend for places like Babydolls, Windmill and Kink, and maybe one or two others, but one might refer back to Nice and sleazy* which had the beer enema show, again, rather hedonistic in its time.

* or was it Hot and Cold?

I only went to X Zone twice and both times left after one drink , driven away by the DJs , playing terrible music and far too loud 

Edited by Stillearly
  • Thumbs Up 1