Football

Thinkingallowed

16 hours ago, Aqualung said:

Les Ferdinand has left QPR I believe. It will be interesting to see how Gareth Ainsworth gets on early doors. 

Rovers have WBA at home first game. Tough league as ever. 

What do you think of our new signings? Look pretty decent tbh

7 hours ago, Bobbyg said:

What do you think of our new signings? Look pretty decent tbh

Hopefully the 3 new signings so far look good but I'll reserve judgement until I have seem them play a few games. Bloxham, being the 4th addition won't feature for the senior team imho. 

More signings on the way apparently. Looking forward to the new season and the release of the new kit. 

• Like 1

On 6/25/2023 at 10:08 AM, coxyhog said:

England playing in the UEFA U-21 Championship,they've already beaten the Czech's 2-0 & are playing Israel at 5pm BST today.

You can download the app & watch it for free here https://www.uefa.tv

It's Germany next!

England guaranteed top spot so may field an understrength team BUT we have a chance of knocking Germany out....

• Thumbs Up 1

I've been casually following transfers from the 3 relegated clubs to Premiership clubs. Both Leicester and Southampton have players that clubs are showing an interest in ... but nobody, effing nobody, seems to be showing an interest in Leeds players..

Shit recruitment last season got us relegated ...useless fat gobby Americans especially !!

• Thumbs Up 1

35 minutes ago, Siam Addict said:

He done well getting Norwich promoted twice from the Championship, I just hope if he gets us back up the board will spend money on a couple of Premier league quality players to keep us up.

I just hope my team can take at least 3 points off you!!!!