Football

Thinkingallowed

11 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

I reckon there is a problem in the Dressing Room (Not fucking locker room!) being caused by gobby non premier league players... Big Sam will sort the fuckers out !!

What a weekend. So glad I came back to UK for my boys last home game. What a fantastic day, atmosphere, performance and night in Ipswich. The town centre was buzzing until the early hours.

Don't know if you guys can pick up the words in the first 13 second video, it's "Norwich City, we're coming for you" . . 

Some bookies already have us at 13/8 to finish top 6, 4/1 joint 2nd favourites to go up. That's obviously before the 3 premier league teams coming down are known, so it'll drift a bit, but we do have so much momentum right now.

Come on you tractor boys.

Edited by Britboy
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, Aqualung said:

I really don't know what to say Bobbyg. 

I like jdt and some of the academy players have stepped up and performed admirably. But for me, not signing a striker in January was unforgivable. 

I think Thomasson will walk away at the end of the season as he has not been backed by the venkys. Plus I'm not sure him and Greg Broughton get on to well. Not surprised really when you look at the amateurish attempts of signings and send in the paperwork late. 

Another problem is our CEO.... Waggot.for various reasons. 

Anyway.... Still a bit of hope going into the sell out Millwall game. 

COYB. 

Our board are a complete embarrassment and ridiculously incompetent. They had one job in January and fooked it up. They are solely to blame for us missing out on play offs. Both Broughton and Waggott need to be sacked

56 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

e711de7c-471d-45c8-bb3e-5cc0853a6f9a.jpg

That is probably quite apt right now. Lost 6 matches in a row, can't remember ever seeing that bad fact before.

Bringing in Lampard was not a good move for the team, he was meant to instill some confidence in the squad, that worked well!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Totally silly fact, but if Huddersfield lose tonight, away to Sheffield United, then their next game will be against Reading on Monday, 08 May to decide who stays up and who is relegated.

Reading will hope Huddersfield lose tonight and then it will be Reading 44 points with Huddersfield on 47. There are only 2 goals difference between the two teams so a loss for Huddersfield could make an interesting game on Monday. 

Of course if Huddersfield get a point tonight then Reading are relegated.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/football/the-huddersfield-town-results-reading-fc-need-to-secure-unlikely-championship-survival/ar-AA1aClpU

Edited by Horizondave

2 hours ago, Horizondave said:

Totally silly fact, but if Huddersfield lose tonight, away to Sheffield United, then their next game will be against Reading on Monday, 08 May to decide who stays up and who is relegated.

Reading will hope Huddersfield lose tonight and then it will be Reading 44 points with Huddersfield on 47. There are only 2 goals difference between the two teams so a loss for Huddersfield could make an interesting game on Monday. 

Of course if Huddersfield get a point tonight then Reading are relegated.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/football/the-huddersfield-town-results-reading-fc-need-to-secure-unlikely-championship-survival/ar-AA1aClpU

Love to see Reading relegated, Bracknell is full of the pricks, and they all look retarded.

At least Rangers are safe.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, galenkia said:

Love to see Reading relegated, Bracknell is full of the pricks, and they all look retarded.

At least Rangers are safe.

I have never liked Reading ever since Steven Hunt, the Reading midfielder, kicked collided with Peter Cech which resulted in Peter sustaining a skull fracture. That moment made most Chelsea supporters dislike Reading for a lifetime.

Also, an ex girlfriend dated the owner of the club, John Madejski, another reason for me not to like the place.

I love West Yorkshire, spent many a good time in that part of the world, especially the dales around Kettlewell, so hoping Huddersfield get the point they need.

Edited by Horizondave
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, galenkia said:

What a finish to the Brighton v Man U game!.

Last kick of the game penalty for Brighton to win the game.

And Huddersfield won 1 v 0 against Sheffield United, so Reading relegated. Good night all around.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1