Football

Thinkingallowed

23 minutes ago, galenkia said:

The legend is back at Rangers!.

Gareth Ainsworth signs a three and a half year deal as head coach.

:default_party-smiley-048:

AF2E8C64-C014-40D7-A5C8-46C69C41ADF4.jpeg

Hopefully a good appointment but not until we've played you. 

One of our own is Ainsworth. Blackburn born and bred and season ticket holder. 

I would have had here at Rovers given the chance. 

• Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I was hoping that you would pop in and give your opinion .... Thanks!

He took us to only our second ever FA cup final....I don't want to talk about the result....

Edited by coxyhog
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I forgot to mention that the manager in Inferno is a Blackburn supporter too, so you can look at young titties and be sure of having your game on the telly !!

Unless of course it IS you !!

Im assuming Inferno is a bar somewhere Derek. Alas, it's not me but it's nice to know there are at least 2 Blackburn Rovers supporters over there. The other one being a Thai chap in Don Mueang who I know and who is infatuated with Alan Shearer. I gave him my Rovers home shirt this January. It had Shearer's name on the back of it. 

I was quite used to watching 11 tits on the pitch until recently via Rovers TV but they have improved somewhat lately. 

I hope the guy at inferno has at least a Rovers shirt and a scarf displayed. And, no signs of claret and blue anywhere!!! 

• Haha 3

32 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

Shocked there is no comment from our 'pool supporters about their demolition of Manure. I don't support the 'pool but the second half of their game yesterday, was great viewing.

Twas a great 2nd half and today I've been watching a couple of compilation videos of Man Utd YTers slowly going through various stages of mental breakdown during their watchalong live broadcasts...!!!!

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Aqualung said:

Watford at it again Coxyhog. Wilder to replace Bilic till the end of the season.!!!! 

It's becoming a bit embarrassing now. 

It's been a bit embarrassing for quite a while mate.

Bilic was hamstrung by all the injuries we had(inc 7 or 8 hamstrings all at the same time) but for the last few games most of the players have been back.

Problem is they've been playing absolute crap and the tactics have been awful.