Football

Thinkingallowed

3 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

And Beale has turned down the approach from Wolves ..

Not a difficult decision really Manage QPR in the Premiership or manage Wolves in the Championship .....

Loyalty for once. He's doing a great job at QPR. 

• Thumbs Up 3

Another win for Ranger's so still top of the league. 

Great win for Forest over Liverpool, showed their faith in Steve Cooper was correct, while Chelsea, Wolves and Villa hit the firing trigger. And Wolves can stay the f**k away from Michael Beale. 

• Thumbs Up 1

46 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Great win for Forest over Liverpool, showed their faith in Steve Cooper was correct, while Chelsea, Wolves and Villa hit the firing trigger. And Wolves can stay the f**k away from Michael Beale. 

Marche will be next if we don't beat Fulham at ER today .... And I hope it's not the main match on the telly because I'll be hiding under the duvet if it is !!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, galenkia said:

What a weird league the championship is G. Tbh..... Its the shittest standard ever and any team can beat any other on any given day. 

I hate to say it but the 6 fingered gurners from Burnley will probably end up getting automatically promoted. The rest of us good luck but it's nice to see that even sheff utd, Norwich, West Bromwich and Watford are struggling. 

Good luck to QPR for the rest of the season. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

37 minutes ago, Aqualung said:

What a weird league the championship is G. Tbh..... Its the shittest standard ever and any team can beat any other on any given day. 

I hate to say it but the 6 fingered gurners from Burnley will probably end up getting automatically promoted. The rest of us good luck but it's nice to see that even sheff utd, Norwich, West Bromwich and Watford are struggling. 

Good luck to QPR for the rest of the season. 

Love to see both of us promoted mate.

They glory days of Gerry Francis and Kenny Dalglish revisited.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Starshine said:

QPR had some crackers...Marsh and Bowles being two of the most talented  players ever to grace a football pitch. 

Saw Stanley at his last season at Ranger's.

Immense talent, along with Gerry Francis,Ian Gillard, Clive Allen,Dave Clement etc.

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1

54 minutes ago, Starshine said:

QPR had some crackers...Marsh and Bowles being two of the most talented  players ever to grace a football pitch. 

5 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Saw Stanley at his last season at Ranger's.

Immense talent, along with Gerry Francis,Ian Gillard, Clive Allen,Dave Clement etc.

I always enjoyed watching QPR on the telly ...... but that might just be because their games were easier to watch on a Black & White telly !!

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, coxyhog said:

I've got a ticket for the M1 derby,Watford vs Luton,but it's pissing down big time so I think I'll be a wimp & spend an extra tenner to watch it on Watford's Hornet Hive on my laptop sitting in my armchair.

Was a great win but I couldn't really go as I had to pick my mum up for Sunday lunch straight afterwards....must admit I was a bit pissed when I bought the ticket.But it was only £25.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

16 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Why don't they just scrap VAR. Even Stevie Wonder could see West Hams goal was handball. 

What's the point of using technology when you have fuckwits operating it. 

According to the Beeb...

"Right, we've been told that if that Thilo Kehrer handball had imediately led to the goal it would have been disallowed. But because his arm was deemed to be in a natural position and there were a few more touches before the goal, then it was fine."

• Surprised 1

Just now, Derek Dangleberries said:

According to the Beeb...

"Right, we've been told that if that Thilo Kehrer handball had imediately led to the goal it would have been disallowed. But because his arm was deemed to be in a natural position and there were a few more touches before the goal, then it was fine."

I thought the rule now is if a ball hits your hand it's handball. Seen player's kick it at a defender's arm and get a penalty before. 

Same with the offside 'interfering with play' decision, before offside was offside. 

Making the rules too vague and open to opinions rather than a set rule. 

• Great Info 1

5 hours ago, galenkia said:

Bournemouth have been absolutely shat on. 

Fucking hope VAR never gets used in the Championship. 

I've just read that the Bournemouth manager was booked for complaining to the ref at HT. 

By f**k I feel sorry for the managers' predicament sometimes.

I think that it was Ian Holloway that was asked for team news at a pre-match interview and he said something like " I don't know, I'm still waiting for Lancaster Gate to send me my team sheet"....

• Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, galenkia said:

I thought the rule now is if a ball hits your hand it's handball. Seen player's kick it at a defender's arm and get a penalty before. 

Same with the offside 'interfering with play' decision, before offside was offside. 

Making the rules too vague and open to opinions rather than a set rule. 

Last season we had a player try to cross the ball & it hit the outstretched hand of a defender in the penalty area.

That was in the Prem but in injury time in the 1st half & I think VAR must've gone for a cuppa.Obvious pen but nothing given.

If it had been one of the big clubs then for sure it would've been given.

• Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1