Football

Thinkingallowed

7 hours ago, coxyhog said:

I paid £10 to watch it....& stayed up half the night(I'm in BKK)....we deserved fuckall & that's what we got.

Topsy Turvey league mate. Anyone can beat anyone. Just look at WBA and Middlesbrough in the bottom 6 after tonight's games. 

Forest were in the same position last season but still got promoted. 

Hope you are enjoying yourself over there in BKK. 

2 hours ago, coxyhog said:

Wow,Watford have fired another manager,wot a surprise.

But he didn't seem to have much of a clue & I think(hope!) Bilic will do a better job.

Did a great job at West Ham for a few years ....great character and loved by the fans.

He does enjoy a light ale or 2 as well as playing rock guitar ...

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

On 9/26/2022 at 5:06 PM, Lirchenfeld said:

"Bangkok FC's Aitsaret Noichaiboon sacked after brutal elbow attack leaves opponent needing 24 stitches"

Quote from: https://www.goal.com/en/news/bangkok-aitsaret-noichaiboon-sacked-brutal-elbow-attack-opponent-24-stitches/blt6cd21f5cd9d3adb6

Damn, I think Buakaw might even hire him as a trainer…..vicious elbow right there

7 hours ago, galenkia said:

Good win for Ranger's last night, 1-0 away at Sheffield United, the table toppers. 

4th now and three points off top. 

After a mixed start to the season we have had 5 wins in the last 7 games. 

You got to come to Kenilworth Road yet

• Thumbs Up 1

Forest have extended Steve Cooper's contract until 2025, even though they are struggling.

Classy move from the board,he got them up so deserves some appreciation.

Got a whole new squad as 16 loan player's went back to the parent clubs in the summer.

Two finger's up to the media scum always getting manager's sacked.

• Thumbs Up 4

1 hour ago, galenkia said:

Forest have extended Steve Cooper's contract until 2025,

Surprised me when I saw it. Nothing against Steve Cooper he seems a decent man but......

Forest's spending doesn't add up. For me it shows how pathetically weak what passes for modern sports reporting is. The self-righteous brothers (Neville and Carra) have been unsurprisingly silent, expect their usual ex post seething when Forest go bust.

1 minute ago, Lemondropkid said:

Surprised me when I saw it. Nothing against Steve Cooper he seems a decent man but......

Forest's spending doesn't add up. For me it shows how pathetically weak what passes for modern sports reporting is. The self-righteous brothers (Neville and Carra) have been unsurprisingly silent, expect their usual ex post seething when Forest go bust.

Not sure what they spent or if they have loans.

Guess the parachute payment will be enough.

Certainly won't be the first club to get into the shit overspending. Look at us and our £43m FFP fine.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, galenkia said:

Not sure what they spent or if they have loans.

Guess the parachute payment will be enough.

Certainly won't be the first club to get into the shit overspending. Look at us and our £43m FFP fine.

Was outrageous the way QPR got treated,totally one rule for the rich.

• Thumbs Up 2