Football

Thinkingallowed

13 hours ago, Bobbyg said:

Due to midweek euro games i imagine?

Yes , but still unusual to have a Weekend kickoff at 20:00 .. I assume that was the minimum time allowed between matches ( United played at 20:00 on the Wednesday) the champion league team's normally play on the Sunday ...I think 

3 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Thanks! I am not sure if my TRUE package covers that channel... What is the channel number ..???

Its not on Truevisions, i watch it on HD Prime using my smart TV. HD Prime is only 390bht per month and it gives you all the UK Skysport channels, footie, golf, cricket, you name it and you've got it. I've also got Truevisions Gold package so i'm pretty well covered for all sports.

• Great Info 1

1 hour ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Yep, well done... Did Leeds ever leave the changing room for KO???

I have to admit your boys were deffo not on the ball for most of the first half but they got much better as the game went on but with our 3-0 start they'd left it too late imo. Thanks for the points 😁

• Thumbs Up 1

Not sure how many of you in the UK have Sky Sports but on a Sunday they usually have a live match at 2pm & another at 4.30pm.Today they had the 2pm one followed by splitarse football at 4.30....I know they're pushing women's football but some of us just do not want to see it.

Maybe because of the Ryder Cup....if it continues then Sky can do one.

PS I hate the women commentators on men's footie as well.

• Thumbs Up 4

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Stillearly said:

another 20:00 kick off in the PL .... clashing with the Rugby WC semi ... 🤷‍♂️

It really buggered me up!

After the WC Semi finished (4am) I went outside to chat with my friends that had just returned with empty carts to have a quick SSS before replenishing their carts and heading off again... I've grabbed a few hours kip but they've been at it 24+hrs

• Thumbs Up 1