Football

Thinkingallowed

On 12/2/2019 at 10:26 PM, Stillearly said:

also just noticed midweek Premier League  matches also on Prime .. 

Just been reading about it elsewhere.

From BBC News:  Amazon won the rights to show every game from the first round of midweek fixtures in December and all 10 matches on 26-27 December as part of a three-year deal.

3 hours ago, KWA said:

Just been reading about it elsewhere.

From BBC News:  Amazon won the rights to show every game from the first round of midweek fixtures in December and all 10 matches on 26-27 December as part of a three-year deal.

Was pretty good coverage , you can pick any game to watch or tonight , they have a goals show , where they will switch games as the goals are scored ...

just heard here in OZ 7.30am edst Everton just sacked the manager,also about a hour early they said that Tim Cahill will be going back to Everton as part of the coaching team.

reckon the Mighty Hammers need help somewhere,

oh! I reckon I will fall of the perch before WH win anything.would have loved to get to see them live, playing any of the top 6 in the EPL or in Europe.

regards

grayray

3 hours ago, Esco said:

Anyone know the score of the old firm game? 

@Krapow

:default_fun:

Battered them, still don't know how we didn't score.

By far the better team. They had one shot on target all game, which they scored from, and even with that they had 3 players offside, obviously offside as well!

They were very, very lucky.

Anyway, just make sure you get at least a result against Porto on Thursday, after we embarrassed you home and away!

Edit - I'm blaming the Clintons!

Edited by Krapow

13 hours ago, Krapow said:

By far the better team. They had one shot on target all game, which they scored from, and even with that they had 3 players offside, obviously offside as well!

Anyway, just make sure you get at least a result against Porto on Thursday, after we embarrassed you home and away!

So you "battered" Celtic and lost. 

You "embarrassed us" with a marginal win at home and a draw away, while we've been utter shite all season. 

Deluded much? 🙂

I suggest you worry less about us and focus on not getting beat by YB mate. 

15 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Fcuk sake VAR get a shift on .... 

It's a fucking joke.I went to the Watford vs Palace game on Saturday & according to Martin Atkinson (& VAR)it's ok to have an opposing forward(Cahill on Deeney) in a half nelson in your penalty area when going for a hight ball.

On 12/8/2019 at 9:45 PM, Krapow said:

I see you "battered" yet another team by getting a draw against Young Boys at home 😉

Anyway, congrats on making it to the next round. We were pish as expected. 

2 hours ago, Esco said:

I see you "battered" yet another team by getting a draw against Young Boys at home 😉

Anyway, congrats on making it to the next round. We were pish as expected. 

Would love Arsenal.

Could get tickets no bother via work colleagues, though in the Arsenal end, and the Emirates is quite close to me.

Some achievement, from the very, very first qualifying round, to get to the group stages, then progess again. Would've loved seeded, but some beatable teams in the draw. 

Still unbeatun at home in Europe under Gerrard.

Was watching it on the BT App while growling at Corbyn supporters at my polling station 😁

Wolves (ENG) v Espanyol (ESP)
Sporting CP (POR) v İstanbul Başakşehir (TUR)
Getafe (ESP) v Ajax (NED)*
Bayer Leverkusen (GER)* v Porto (POR)
Copenhagen (DEN) v Celtic (SCO)
APOEL (CYP) v Basel (SUI)
CFR Cluj (ROU) v Sevilla (ESP)
Olympiacos (GRE)* v Arsenal (ENG)
AZ Alkmaar (NED) v LASK (AUT)
Club Brugge (BEL)* v Manchester United (ENG)
Ludogorets (BUL) v Internazionale Milano (ITA)*
Eintracht Frankfurt (GER) v Salzburg (AUT)* 
Shakhtar Donetsk (UKR)* v Benfica (POR)*
Wolfsburg (GER) v Malmö (SWE)
Roma (ITA) v Gent (BEL)
Rangers (SCO) v Braga (POR)