Oxford v Sunderland

Liverpool v Arsenal

Crawley v Colchester

Chelsea v Manchester United

Manchester City v Southampton

Burton Albion v Leicester

Everton v Watford

Aston Villa v Wolves

The Saints are through to the next round then, we could'nt have got a more easier draw :default_party-smiley-048:

Painful viewing last night for us Spurs fans- didn't think it possible my real life team could perform worse than my Fantasy Football XI😭

Spent all of yesterday waiting on a plumber who didn't make it- so another day without hot water. Around about 17:00, there was a heavy storm and out went the electric.

By 18-30 it was getting dark, so thought not to worry, I'll head down the pub and watch the Spurs game 😭😭 Should have stayed indoors in darkness😉

Aside from the obvious, saddest thing for me it marks the end of the Potch era. A strange unlike Spurs period where we consistently played good football and finished in the top 4. Don't think he should go now, but think he will be off at the end of the season. Something was clearly very wrong from seeing the starting XI in for the Villa game. Eriksen on the bench and Vertonghen not even in the squad.

Enjoyed some of the football more under Vegetables, with Bale, Modric and Van der Vaart, but will be sorry when he goes, along with some of our best players I fear.

Still on the plus side it's going to be easier to get tickets for the new stadium. 👍

Edited by Lemondropkid
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Lemondropkid said:

Painful viewing last night for us Spurs fans- didn't think it possible my real life team could perform worse than my Fantasy Football XI😭

Spent all of yesterday waiting on a plumber who didn't make it- so another day without hot water. Around about 17:00, there was a heavy storm and out went the electric.

By 18-30 it was getting dark, so thought not to worry, I'll head down the pub and watch the Spurs game 😭😭 Should have stayed indoors in darkness😉

Aside from the obvious, saddest thing for me it marks the end of the Potch era. A strange unlike Spurs period where we consistently played good football and finished in the top 4. Don't think he should go now, but think he will be off at the end of the season. Something was clearly very wrong from seeing the starting XI in for the Villa game. Eriksen on the bench and Vertonghen not even in the squad.

Enjoyed some of the football more under Vegetables, with Bale, Modric and Van der Vaart, but will be sorry when he goes, along with some of our best players I fear.

Still on the plus side it's going to be easier to get tickets for the new stadium. 👍

My mate said it was the worst defensive Spurs performance he could ever remember and he too reckons Poch will be gone sooner rather than later.