Sad Moments

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Butch said:

It's how we cope and deal with the low ebbs and negative emotions that define us in the long term I think.

Maybe not entirely connected, but I watched an interesting video in the last few days on the "Diary of a CEO" YT channel which discussed the difference between pleasure and happiness, something I'd never really considered before. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Bazle said:

Maybe not entirely connected, but I watched an interesting video in the last few days on the "Diary of a CEO" YT channel which discussed the difference between pleasure and happiness, something I'd never really considered before. 

Thanks for mentioning this, two totally different experiences for sure!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bazle said:

If anyone is interested in what is said in the video I mentioned, take a look at minute 2 to minute 7 here:

This guy is totally SPOT ON. He is also easy to follow and holds your attention. Great example of someone who has natural and well balanced communication skills.

Over time when you reduce your overall intake of sugar it becomes much more apparent how much it is added into foods that you think would not have it. 

Most of our health related topics that we discuss in here from time to time can be directly associated with high blood sugar (toxic levels of sugar). 

• Thumbs Up 1