Random Pictures. (Just add one photograph that you personally have taken).

john luke

12 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Wifey was telling me last night, she misses the Xmas season back home with all the decorations at one of our favorite places " Santana Row" I agree.....i miss it too. 

IMG_3695-2.jpgIMG_3687-2.jpgIMG_3676-3.jpgIMG_3675-2.jpg

Wifey and son put up the Christmas tree last night (fibre optic type with colour changes) plus all the decorations. So Christmas has officially started.

Like your wife @Yessongs we all like the lights etc at Christmas. 

Our son has decided that he’d like money for his present this Christmas, but he’s crafty because he knows we’ll also buy him several wrapped gifts to go under the tree as well. 🤗 

We decided that £300 is about right for the money side, but when added to the wrapped presents he’s getting closer to £500. Some gifts like cologne and Nike stuff arrived from Amazon this morning while he’s out and the wife is hurriedly wrapping them before he gets back from footy practice. 
Crafty bugger, he certainly takes after his mother. 🤣

Actually the cash will be going into his savings account, so all’s good on that side of things. 
Now we’ll have to have a 3 hour conference to decide what we should have for Christmas dinner, I’m all for a duck or goose stuffed with  2 different stuffing’s. 👍

• Thumbs Up 3

23 hours ago, lazarus said:

Paid $4.459/gal for Premium at Costco today. Regular was $4.199.

That is not bad, guys around here and back home think I am crazy....I run 97 Octane in my SUV @ 44 baht per liter. I tell you, for a 4 cylinder engine, it makes a big difference in power. Not that I really need it but...

Edited by Yessongs
  • Thumbs Up 2