Random Pictures. (Just add one photograph that you personally have taken).

john luke

8 hours ago, lazarus said:

T: You live in a beautiful part of the world. I fondly remember my days exploring the Four Corners region.

Thank you so much MrL. Funny part is, I was here when you were going to Fort Lewis. My brother was working in the mines between Silverton and Ouray back in the early 70s and I kept coming up from Phoenix and LA to visit him. In 1975 we bought 40 acres 1 mile south of Purgatory Ski Area. I left my job with Union 76 Oil Co. In LA and moved here in 1976. Been here ever since. I am truly blessed to of ended up in such a beautiful area. It really is Gods country.

• Thumbs Up 2

Was my order of 22 calibur mini mags. Going to go shooting with my brother in the next couple weeks. 500 rounds of CCI and 500 rounds of Armscor high velocity 22 long rifle. Going to shoot my new KelTec CP33 pistol. Great little target gun and lots of fun to shoot. 

20210511_093017.jpg

20210511_161754.jpg

20210511_161824.jpg

20210511_161853.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

@thumper63 Nice pistol Terry, 22's are cheap ammo huh? 

Took Rachanee up to Boulder Creek last Friday, first time ever shooting my 9MM Glock. Do not know what is going on at the range there now, no cameras/videos allowed any longer. I was pissed, she did pretty good, but did tell me she prefers the Carbine, or as she put it " It does not hab kick like dis gun" 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1