Random Pictures. (Just add one photograph that you personally have taken).

john luke

5 hours ago, boydeste said:

Actually it's a good representation of the pool area of my hotel.

This is a side view from my balcony. 

20220125_011602.jpg

It was the stamp / logo     "Amazing Thailand Safety and Health Administration" that i was referring to mate....

Don't know if you can see it,  but they have waded out with a massive net to catch their fish. I was hoping to see the result,  but a guy was splashing about in the middle,  presumably to frighten the fish into the net. Probably would of taken a fair while before they closed the net up to see the catch.

It's really good to see how clean the water is to attract so many fish so close to the shore.

20220127_135514.jpg

Edited by boydeste
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, boydeste said:

Don't know if you can see it,  but they have waded out with a massive net to catch their fish. I was hoping to see the result,  but a guy was splashing about in the middle,  presumably to frighten the fish into the net. Probably would of taken a fair while before they closed the net up to see the catch.

It's really good to see how clean the water is to attract so many fish so close to the shore.

20220127_135514.jpg

Great pic of the local fauna on the manor m8...lol....

• Haha 2

Been chasing this guy for 2 weeks now, every time I was out, would hit the garage door opener after getting home, he would scamper away. Wifey said we should just try and catch him and take him out to a field and let him go? Yeah right? No one fucks with Yessongs LOL! 

DSCN2556.JPG

DSCN2557.JPG

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Been chasing this guy for 2 weeks now, every time I was out, would hit the garage door opener after getting home, he would scamper away. Wifey said we should just try and catch him and take him out to a field and let him go? Yeah right? No one fucks with Yessongs LOL! 

DSCN2556.JPG

DSCN2557.JPG

Good work, the little fuckers do so much damage, my neighbour who checks on my house and shed, sent me this pic yesterday. I have 3 traps permanently set in the shed.

20220130_145159.jpg

• Like 1

I had a mouse problem last year and the adults seemed more likely to evade the traps but their young were easier to catch. Managed to get things under control but it meant thorough cleaning to make sure no crumbs of foodstuff on the floor or surfaces. That is what they are after. They bread like wildfire and the young can start breeding as early as 3 weeks old so I am told. I don't like killing anything but there is little alternative. I trapped about 20 in a space of 2 months. I still look for droppings as a sign if they are still around. 

IMG_20210521_154922.jpg

• Like 2