Random Pictures. (Just add one photograph that you personally have taken).

john luke

13 minutes ago, Yessongs said:

Back in the day when I was a " big baller" at Insomnia Pattaya LOL!  Do you guys ever wonder over the years, how much you spent "acting the fool" when in LOS?  I do at times, still would not change any of it really. 

DSCN1028.jpg

Yeah...I know what you mean...

One of these days though I'd like to get back to my little house in the rice paddy... 

242212486_401732388215894_1306122876180706250_n.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

On 1/10/2022 at 12:06 AM, Yessongs said:

Back in the day when I was a " big baller" at Insomnia Pattaya LOL!  Do you guys ever wonder over the years, how much you spent "acting the fool" when in LOS?  I do at times, still would not change any of it really.

Oh f**k yeh! Especially mid 97 at the beginning of the financial crash (84+baht to the pound..and I was a day rate contractor!)

No photos I'm afraid but I made a point of wearing shorts and flipflops whilst splashing the cash.

Upstairs in the hotel next to the Erawan shrine in Bangkok (Hyatt?) there was a nightclub with strict dress rules. I used to catch the doorman unawares, go in and ask the first server I saw for a bottle of champagne before heading to the bar. Once I was spotted and told to leave the champagne would appear. Suddenly everything was OK !

What a fucking plonker !!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/10/2022 at 12:06 AM, Yessongs said:

DSCN1028.jpg

Not this time around , but used to get a bottle of Grey Goose in I Bar ..

Stupid money and stupid hangovers too 🤣🤣

Was a good time though and iv missed paying it a visit this time around.

Just hope that my next visit we are back to some kind of normality

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Yessongs said:

Oh by the way, when you are around Phuket, if you see this little darling around, tell her I still have her hair brush......LOL! 

You must have a 10x20ft storage unit with all the brushes you collected over the "pre-Mrs." years... lol.

storage-units.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Met this "bar girl" the other night when I was out....I asked her " How Much"?  She said " You should probably go to Thailand, it's cheaper there for guys your age" LOL! 

You're so old I bet you were at this show...😁

LOL

• Like 1

Saw this shop which I never knew existed on my walk to the pub on Friday evening and the owner kindly invited me in as i showed interest whereby I explained that I had no musical interest nor any talent and I just wished to admire the display and take a few photos. 

I think they look magnificent 

D54A4046-4704-4E87-B340-DB6E1B2A7701.jpeg

09177ABB-8FF6-42BB-A9F1-FA4999421BCA.jpeg

DDA88BDD-750D-476A-8843-CA1512738C2B.jpeg

Edited by AJSP
  • Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1