Random Pictures. (Just add one photograph that you personally have taken).

john luke

58 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Everywhere seems to have a Central.

Stayed at @Home at Udon just spitting distance from there a couple of times.  Handy for both the bus and train stations too.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, boydeste said:

Surprised to see this food cart at 630am. 

20220301_215941.jpg

The early bird and all that. 
A bit like the lady with the burger trolly that frequented Bintabaht late at night in Hua Hin, who caught the drunks on the way home. 
She caught me many a time. 🤣

• Like 2

4 hours ago, boydeste said:

Everywhere seems to have a Central. 

Coming to a street near you soon.

Central Group, a Thai retail conglomerate with 75 years of history, has acquired British luxury store chain Selfridges as it aims to become a major global player in the department store sector.

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1

4 hours ago, KhunDon said:

The early bird and all that. 
A bit like the lady with the burger trolly that frequented Bintabaht late at night in Hua Hin, who caught the drunks on the way home. 
She caught me many a time. 🤣

You were not alone either. :default_fun:

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, boydeste said:

You were not alone either. :default_fun:

There was also a lady at the bottom end of Bintabaht that sold crispy pork in a bun. 
I used to buy a big slab of the stuff without the buns and take that home and eat it with apple sauce I’d made previously.
Grease everywhere and the wife used to go apeshit, but I loved the stuff. 🤗

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KhunDon said:

There was also a lady at the bottom end of Bintabaht that sold crispy pork in a bun. 
I used to buy a big slab of the stuff without the buns and take that home and eat it with apple sauce I’d made previously.
Grease everywhere and the wife used to go apeshit, but I loved the stuff. 🤗

I have had a few of them too!

• Like 1

Not impressed with my taxi driver to the airport.  We were talking about my recent fishing trip when he started to Google the fish on his screen. Not normally a problem,  but he was on the motorway at the time. I politely asked him to concentrate on the driving, which he did.

20220304_145236.jpg

• Haha 3
  • Surprised 1

I must qualify my explanation here - as o was walking along the street at the rear of the Bristol Hippodrome ( a bit of a gritty street) something caught my eye in the waste bin- clearly I had a mischievous thought as I chuckled as I approached it thinking it was a Rampant Rabbit vibrator or similar.

On closer inspection it was, in fact, a discarded water bottle - oh the shame ☺️

2CF3B43C-874A-4448-8A90-5293E6C6D511.jpeg

• Haha 1