Random Pictures. (Just add one photograph that you personally have taken).

john luke

Hey don't laugh, wifey has "graduated" to 10 pound dumbells now in 2022. Santa Claus delivered these to her.

She is going to take on "Ronda Rousey" in a winner take all UFC match this summer LOL! 

Don't kid yourself for one minute, she is small, but surprisingly strong for a "minion" 

She got me in a "Guillotine Choke" hold one time after I threw away one of her ugly shirts.....I had to "tap out" LOL! 

IMG_7569 (1).jpg

IMG_7574 (1).jpg

IMG_7718 (1).jpg

IMG_7722.JPG

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Yessongs said:

Hey don't laugh, wifey has "graduated" to 10 pound dumbells now in 2022. Santa Claus delivered these to her.

She is going to take on "Ronda Rousey" in a winner take all UFC match this summer LOL! 

Don't kid yourself for one minute, she is small, but surprisingly strong for a "minion" 

She got me in a "Guillotine Choke" hold one time after I threw away one of her ugly shirts.....I had to "tap out" LOL! 

IMG_7569 (1).jpg

IMG_7574 (1).jpg

IMG_7718 (1).jpg

IMG_7722.JPG

I have had my head clamped between a ladies legs many times when they are in spasm, a bit rough on the ears! :default_fun:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Yessongs said:

IMG_7569 (1).jpg

IMG_7574 (1).jpg

IMG_7718 (1).jpg

IMG_7722.JPG

Mike: Show your Mrs. some of the workout routines this Thai woman does...

https://www.instagram.com/tinalovefitness/

Capture.JPG

• Like 1