What are you listening to right now?

Krapow

On 3/4/2024 at 11:28 AM, Pumpuynarak said:

My fav.....

Cliff, June 2022 at The Mountain Winery in Saratoga, Calif took wifey to see ZZ Top....after 50 years together it is amazing to me that Billy Gibbons voice has NOT been compromised at all....he still sounds the same, got that "southern drawl" that has made this group so good. They played this tune, wifey was quite happy. Legends to say the least. God I miss this place....one of the best places for a concert. 

DSC01914.JPG

DSC01942.JPG

DSC01995 2.jpg

DSC02019.JPG

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

52 minutes ago, Yessongs said:

Cliff, June 2022 at The Mountain Winery in Saratoga, Calif took wifey to see ZZ Top....after 50 years together it is amazing to me that Billy Gibbons voice has NOT been compromised at all....he still sounds the same, got that "southern drawl" that has made this group so good. They played this tune, wifey was quite happy. Legends to say the least. God I miss this place....one of the best places for a concert. 

DSC01914.JPG

DSC01942.JPG

DSC01995 2.jpg

DSC02019.JPG

Brilliant pics Mike TFP. That venue looks superb, i can quite understand your comment. I saw them at Birmingham NEC in the early 90's along with Eric Clapton and Joe Cocker, a great night.

• Thumbs Up 1

For anyone in the UK - I have been listening to BBC Radio 6 Music for the last week or so at work and really enjoy the eclectic mix they play.

If you are a into soft rock/mid Atlantic stuff then probably not the station for you. 

• Great Info 1

On 3/6/2024 at 12:06 AM, Yessongs said:

DSC01914.JPG

DSC01942.JPG

DSC01995 2.jpg

DSC02019.JPG

Very sad when Dusty passed.

RIP

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Sad 1

Doesn't get much better...

Always love. Always dance in your mind, even if your body is not moving. Always allow yourself to feel what you are feeling, good or bad.

Let it happen, don't resist. Take it to its fullest !

Fight like mad if you have to, but always let the love roll.

Edited by Glasseye
  • Like 1

Saw MB twice at Wembley Arena in the late 90's, i was pleasantly surprised how good he was. I got dragged along with my current lady and us men were in the minority, the 7K audience was predominantly women, i wonder why lol

• Thumbs Up 1