What are you listening to right now?

Krapow

53 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

I am a huge Motown fan Glass, Seen the Temps live in 72 & 73 at the Liverpool Empire, also at the same venue, the Four Tops, Stevie Wonder, Jnr Walker & the all stars, Martha Reeves & the vandellas. :default_getdown:

This great Welsh band from Bridgend.They released their debut album last year and i saw them live last september supporting The Quireboys.Seeing them again in november at a 3 day metal festival at Great Yarmouth.Their album is really good.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Krapow said:

It's the lyrics as well, just brilliant, and he was no age when he wrote them.

Can't imagine him writing with that anger and passion of  his youth today.Liked some of his Style Council stuff but lost interest as his musical taste changed.

I scratched a 50 year old itch last night when I saw Savoy Brown at Under the Bridge(Chelsea FC's Stamford Bridge).I first got into their music at school in the late sixties but last night was the first time I've seen them live.

Happy to report that they were superb,as was the support band of Stan Webb's Chickenshack.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, galenkia said:

Can't imagine him writing with that anger and passion of  his youth today.Liked some of his Style Council stuff but lost interest as his musical taste changed.

Same, liked a couple of the Style Council tunes, but too fluffy for me.