What are you listening to right now?

Krapow

43 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

Sorry... I have to post this again. Love this song !

Saw the band early 70s in London. Great band, great line up with Felix, Leslie and Corky. Thought I saw them at Hammersmith Odeon but it could have been the Rainbow, my favourite venues alongside the Fairfield halls Croydon.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Horizondave said:

Saw the band early 70s in London. Great band, great line up with Felix, Leslie and Corky. Thought I saw them at Hammersmith Odeon but it could have been the Rainbow, my favourite venues alongside the Fairfield halls Croydon.

I'm jealous.    Rock on brother !

More Rory - A million years ago I had an Irish girlfriend. Yeah a redhead. Some of her relatives stopped by our apartment on a visit to the US. A few of my American friends (mostly of Irish decent) happened by at the same time. I wonder why people liked stopping by. 🙂

All had a good time after I played Rory on the stereo for our various guests. I was basically broke, but had a good sound system. Priorities matter. 🙂

Rory gone so young due to alcoholism. I miss his music in a big way. One of the greatest guitarists ever. 

Edited by ChiFlyer
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, ChiFlyer said:

More Rory - A million years ago I had an Irish girlfriend. Yeah a redhead. Some of her relatives stopped by our apartment on a visit to the US. A few of my American friends (mostly of Irish decent) happened by at the same time. I wonder why people liked stopping by. 🙂

All had a good time after I played Rory on the stereo for our various guests. I was basically broke, but had a good sound system. Priorities matter. 🙂

Rory gone so young due to alcoholism. I miss his music in a big way. One of the greatest guitarists ever. 

Saw Rory in the late 60's, just brill.