What's your baht worth? Exchange rates on the street...

Painter

7 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

They are down the bottom of Soi Seadragon on the RHS , the only decent GoGos in Patong , the rest are clip joints ... 

I'm sure I read on Addicts they are open , but being discreet ..normally they are outside hitting potential customers with the lagging ( like Spankys in BKK ) 

Ok, I will try to wander off the main strip a bit this week to see what's occurring. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Stillearly said:

Seadragon is halfway down Bangla on the LHS if you are walking from the beach 

Ok, I have seen what looks to be a street with lots of bars on the left about half way, but have yet to take a look. It looks to all be open and lit. Will try to remember to wander down that way tonight. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, boydeste said:

No idea where they are mate, the main strip in Bangla Road is open and rocking until midnight. 

Sea pearl bars open from 11am to 11pm.

I just finding my way around. 

Spent most of our month long honeymoon sat in a roadside girly bar on Bangla Road. 🤗

We were staying in The Amari Coral  Reef Hotel just up the road and the wife and I would stroll along to watch the girls and Toms trying to entice foreign holiday makers into the side street bars. Every so often, a bitch slapping fight would break out between the ladies, all at no extra charge. 
A few beers for me and a fruit based drink for the wife and a never ending free cabaret, with a cast of thousands every night. 🤣

• Like 2

If You want to follow TT-rates, best way to do it on time is their www-page. Generally this is about history, they are different when You reach their booth. Maybe interesting to follow anyway.

Mid Market rates You get for example from XE.

Looks like difference between Mid market rates and TT has grown wider. Guessing more expenses, less competition and less trade too.

image.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2