Jokes to raise a smile? (Threads Merged)

ArtyGraph

In a crowded city at a busy bus stop, a sexy young woman was waiting for a bus and wearing a tight mini skirt.
As the bus stopped and it was her turn to get on, she became aware that her skirt was too tight to allow her leg to come up to the height of the first step of the bus.
Slightly embarrassed and with a quick smile to the bus driver, she reached behind her to unzip her skirt a little, to raise her leg.
Again, she tried to make the step only to discover she still couldn't.
So, a little more embarrassed, she once again reached behind her to unzip her skirt a little more, and for the second time attempted the step, and, once again, much to her dismay, she could not raise her leg.
With a little smile to the driver, she again reached behind a third time to unzip a little more and again was unable to make the step.
About this time, a large Texan who was standing behind her picked her up easily by the waist and placed her gently on the step of the bus.
She went ballistic and turned to the would-be Samaritan and yelled, "How dare you touch my body! I don't even know who you are!"
The Texan smiled and drawled, "Well, ma'am, normally I would agree with you, but after you unzipped my fly three times, I kinda figured we was friends!"

• Haha 5

"I've been watching you, Dave" says god.  "You're a good man, so I'm going to give you one wish".

Dave thinks for a bit and says "I really like going to Hawaii whenever I can, and I wish I could take my bike with me so I'd like there to be a bridge from here to Hawaii, so I can ride across whenever I feel like it".

God looks a bit disappointed, and says "But think of all the resources that will use up.  All the steel and concrete, and cost to the environment.  Can't you think of something that will truly benefit all mankind, instead of just satisfying one of your desires?"

Suitably chastened, Dave says "You're right.  Okay, I wish that all men could understand women more.  What they are thinking.  What they really want to hear when they ask a question.  What they really mean when they tell you something. How to make them happy, and how to explain my own feelings to them without them getting all worked up".  

God looks at Dave.  "So, this bridge - how many lanes would you like?"

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2