Jokes to raise a smile? (Threads Merged)

ArtyGraph

Just Some of the Reasons Why Men Are Happier Than Women

1.Wedding plans take care of themselves.

2.Wedding dress - $5000; tux rental - $100.

3.We get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness.

4.We don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt.

5.Car mechanics tell us the truth.

6.We can open all our own jars.

7.One mood, ALL the time.

8.The world is our urinal.

9.Three pairs of shoes are more than enough.

10.Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat.

11.We can wear a white T-shirt to a water park.

12.If someone forgets to invite us, he or she can still be our friend.

13.The same hair style lasts for years, maybe decades.

14.We can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives, on December 24, in 45 minutes.

A young man moved from his parents home into a new apartment of his own and went to the lobby to put his name on his mailbox.

While there, an attractive young lady came out of the apartment next to the mailboxes, wearing a robe.

The boy smiled at the young woman and she started a conversation with him.

As they talked, her robe slipped open, and it was obvious that she had nothing else on.

The poor kid broke into a sweat trying to maintain eye contact.

After a few minutes, she placed her hand on his arm and said, "Let's go to my apartment, I hear someone coming."

He followed her into her apartment; she closed the door and leaned against it, allowing her robe to fall off completely.

Now completely nude, she purred at him,

"What would you say is my best feature?" Flustered and embarrassed, he finally squeaked, "It's got to be your ears."

Astounded, and a little hurt she asked, "My ears? Look at these breasts; they are full and 100% natural. I work out every day and my butt is firm and solid. Look at my skin - no blemishes anywhere, so how can you think that the best part of my body is my ears?!"

Clearing his throat, he stammered, "Outside, when you said you heard someone coming, that was me..."

• Haha 3

A new CEO takes over at a struggling company and decides to get rid of all the slackers.

On a tour of the facilities, he notices a guy leaning on a wall and can't believe this guy would just stand around on the job.

Walking up to the guy he asks, "What are you doing here?"

"I'm just waiting to get paid," responds the man.

Furious, the CEO asks "How much money do you make a week?"

A little surprised, the young fellow replies, "I make about $300 a week. Why?"

The CEO quickly gets out his cheque book, hands the guy a cheque made out to cash for $1,200 and says, "Here's four weeks' pay, now get out and don't come back."

The man puts the cheque in his pocket and promptly walks out.

The CEO looks around the room and asks, "I am making some big changes.  Does anyone want to tell me what just happened here?"

From across the room comes a voice, "Yeah, you just tipped the pizza delivery guy $1,200." 

• Haha 4

Mother Superior was talking to one of her young nuns. 

"Sister, if you were out late at night on your own and a man came up to you and said he was going to rape you, what would you do?" 

"I would smile at him and lift up my habit" she replied.

"Goodness me, and then what would you do?" 

"I would bend over and tell him to drop his pants." 

"Oh, Lord! Save us!" uttered the shocked Mother Superior. 

"And then what?" 

"I would run away as fast as I could.  I can run much faster with my habit up, than he can with his trousers down." 

• Haha 1