Jokes to raise a smile? (Threads Merged)

ArtyGraph

19 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

pil.jpeg

I mentioned elsewhere I saw a good documentary on the making of Top Gun I.

A comment from one of the crew.

"I thought Hollywood actors were the most egotistical people on earth. Until I met some naval aviators".

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, fygjam said:

I mentioned elsewhere I saw a good documentary on the making of Top Gun I.

A comment from one of the crew.

"I thought Hollywood actors were the most egotistical people on earth. Until I met some naval aviators".

I think they like all the other combat pilots are taught that they are the very best,kind of understandable given their job.

Airline pilots however....🥱

• Thumbs Up 1

Husband's call to his wife:  "Honey it's me.  I don't want to alarm you but I was hit by a car as I was leaving the office. Paula brought me to the hospital and I am now in ICU.  They have done a lot of checks and tests, and some tests x-rays and an MRI.  Fortunately I do not have any serious internal injuries.  However I have three broken ribs, a compound fracture in the left leg, and they are worried they may have to amputate my right foot."

Wife's Response: "Who the hell is Paula?"

And if you find that hard to believe, you've never been married.

• Haha 2

The 6th grade science teacher, Mrs. Parks, asked her class, "What human body part increases to ten times its size when stimulated?"

No one answered until little Mary stood up and said, "You should not be asking sixth-graders a question like that! I'm going to tell my parents, and they will go and tell the principal, who will then fire you!"

Mrs. Parks ignored her and asked the question again, "Which body part increases to 10 times its size when stimulated?"

Little Mary's mouth fell open. Then she said to those around her, "Boy, is she going to get in big trouble!"

The teacher continued to ignore her and said to the class, "Anybody?"

Finally, Billy stood up, looked around nervously, and said, "The body part that increases 10 times its size when stimulated is the pupil of the eye."

Mrs. Parks said, "Very good, Billy," then turned to Mary and continued.  "As for you, young lady, I have three things to say to you: 
One, you have a dirty mind.
Two, you didn't read your homework.
And three, one day you are going to be very, very disappointed."

• Haha 3

A man asked his wife what she'd like for her birthday.

"I'd love to be ten again," she replied. 

On the morning of her birthday, he got her up bright and early and off they went to a local theme park. What a day! He put her on every ride in the park: the Death Slide, the Screaming Loop, the Wall of Fear, everything there was! Wow! 

Five hours later she staggered out of the theme park, her head reeling and her stomach upside down. Right to a McDonald's they went, where her husband ordered her a Happy Meal with extra fries and a refreshing chocolate shake.

Then it was off to a movie, the latest Star Wars epic, a hot dog, popcorn, soda, and M&Ms. What a fabulous adventure! 

Finally she wobbled home with her husband and collapsed into bed.

He leaned over and lovingly asked, "Well, dear, what was it like being ten again?" 

One eye opened. "You idiot, I meant my dress size, not my bloody age!"