Jokes to raise a smile? (Threads Merged)

ArtyGraph

I was taking my first flying lesson in a single engined Cessna aeroplane and the flying instructor was flying the plane and I was sat in the passenger seat, just trying to watch what he was doing. 

We were up at 6,000 feet when the instructor suddenly clutched his chest, keeled over in his seat and died!

Luckily I’d watched him use the radio so I grabbed the microphone and called a Mayday. 
The local Air traffic control answered and asked me what was the problem. I said the pilot has died and I’ve never flown an aeroplane. He said are you sure the pilot is dead and I said I hope so, as I had to throw him out the door so I could sit in his seat. 
He asked me what is your heading and position? I said I’m holding onto the thing that steers the plane and we were flying upside down over Somerset at 6,000 feet ffs!.

He asked me how I knew I was flying upside down. I replied, because the shit is trickling out my Collar. 😟

Edited by KhunDon
  • Haha 4

25 minutes ago, KhunDon said:

I could plead predictive text,😖but we all know I can't feckin spell, so let's leave it at that. I'm not looking for sympathy.🥰

No worries about spelling, as long as you know the difference betweeen colon and cologne

😜

b8c73bf55f8221ce62d362033c8c4519--fragrances-colon.jpg

• Haha 5

Perhaps working on the theory that if Americans use their guns to kill Americans then the Taliban might use the guns to kill the Taliban.

I guess the only flaw in the plan is if America is the only country in the world where the citizens like to slaughter each other wholesale.

A dwarf was drinking in a bar, when a sexy blonde walked up to him and said 'I've always wanted to have sex with a little person'
The dwarf replied I'm sorry, but I've had women say that before, then I go home with them and the husband or boyfriend finds out and I get beaten up.!
It's ok, said the woman, my husband is working away until next week. So, against his better judgment he goes back with the woman.
They start having amazing sex, when suddenly the front door opens.
Shit, it's my husband! she said. Quick, hang out of the bedroom window and when he goes for a shower, you can climb in and get away!
So the dwarf climbs out of the window and hangs on the ledge by his fingertips.
The husband comes in the bedroom, says It's cold in here, slams the window shut and the dwarf plummets to the ground.
The woman is distraught and calls an ambulance. A couple of days later she goes to visit the dwarf in hospital.
How are you? she asked.
Well, my fingers are broken, I've got two broken ankles, a dislocated hip and severe concussion, he said.
Oh dear! she said. Still, it could have been worse ,much worse.! How do you figure that out ? said the dwarf.
Well, she said, you're lucky that I live in a bungalow!

• Haha 4

I went to the doctors on Friday for a checkup and he weighed me. 
He told me I’m going to give you some advice, stop eating anything fatty. 
I said “what, things like pies, chips, chocolate and pizzas”?

No he said, stop eating anything, fatty! . 

Edited by KhunDon
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2