Jokes to raise a smile? (Threads Merged)

ArtyGraph

Knock Knock.

"Hello Mrs Palmer, I'm your husband's boss and I'm just calling to say he'll be very late getting home tonight." 

Eager to keep her husband's boss happy, the wife invites him in for a coffee. They start to talk, and then have a wine or two, and then he suggests they go upstairs. She declines saying she would only agree to that for £200. 

"Come on" says the boss, "I will give you £300 if you also give me a blow job - so £300 all up."

The wife agrees as they are short of money and the husband only usually make £200 a week.

Late that night, the husband returns home and asks his wife if his boss visited on his way home.

"Yes he dropped by - just to tell me you'd be very late home" she quickly replies. 

"Oh good," he says, "and did he drop off my wages, with the extra overtime money?" 

• Haha 2

A guy walked into a local bar, waving his pistol and yelled, “I have a 45 caliber Colt with a seven round magazine, and I want to know who’s been sleeping with my wife.”

A voice from the back of the room called out, “You will need more ammo!”

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Life magazine sends one if its reporters to the Appalachian Mountains to gather life stories of the locals. On the first day, the reporter climbs up a mountain and there he encounters an old man sitting in a rocking chair on the front porch of his log cabin.
"Good morning, sir. I'm a reporter from Life magazine. I'm here to gather life stories from the folks living in this area. I have a question for you. What was the greatest day in your life?"
The old man thinks for a while and then says, "Well...I remember the day when my neighbour's sheep got lost in yonder mountains. So me and the boys went off looking for the darn sheep and we brought along some food and moonshine. But by the time we found the sheep, we were so drunk that we figured it would be very grateful, so we took turns humping it under the lemon tree! We had a grand time eating, drinking and fornicating!"
The reported is dumbfound by what he just heard.
"Um that's an interesting story sir, but I can't use that in the magazine. What is the second greatest day in your life?"
"Let's see. Well I remember when my neighbour's daughter got lost in yonder mountains. So me and the boys went off looking for that darn girl and we brought along some food and moonshine. But by the time we found her we were so drunk that we figured she would be very grateful so we took turns humping her under the lemon tree! We had a great time eating, drinking, and fornicating!"
"My magazine won't allow either of those stories to be printed! How about some sad stories? What is the saddest day in your life?"
"Well, I remember the day when I got lost in yonder mountains ........"

• Haha 4