Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

No picture I'm afraid but I have just cooked (microwaved!) a big bowl of SpagBolBol !!

- Manstons SpagBol

- A tub of Siamburis Bol !

- A handful each of peas, sweetcorn, kidney beans plus yesterday's left over cabbage,sprouts, pumpkin and onion...!!

- A very good helping of Italian herbs and Mexican chili powder

- Smothered in out of date cheese from Siamburis ...!

Only one bowl to wash up too...

Magnificent!!!

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

18 hours ago, KWA said:

Last night's traditional 711 snack on the way home.

7/11 food is much maligned in my opinion. Mainly mocked by those that have never eaten there....

When I lived up North and drove 8 hours to Pattaya, the first place I hit was a 7/11 for a toastie and a bottle of Mont Clair!.

Nowadays I see nothing wrong in buying a pack of crabsticks (the ones that come with wasabe and soi sauce) and a couple of boiled eggs then making a sandwich out of them !!! f**k me if that was served in Mai Thai it would cost triple and be labelled a Signature dish !!

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, SteveBC said:

I'm not sure "toast" is the correct word in reference to the above.

But a b/bean open sandwich is never a bad thing......

It's one of the only things that I like lightly done, but today was under done, even for me.

With the beans on top it was OK.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Chicken snack in Hooters after my 4 mile walk.

20221230_202125.jpg

Mr. Boyd, are you not experiencing and withdrawal symptoms from not having any of your favourite butcher's sausages for such a long time ???  I must confess that in your past pic's they do look most superb mate, and cooked properly too....

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SteveBC said:

Mr. Boyd, are you not experiencing and withdrawal symptoms from not having any of your favourite butcher's sausages for such a long time ???  I must confess that in your past pic's they do look most superb mate, and cooked properly too....

I do miss my home food. Those sausages are a bit special for sure.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, boydeste said:

Supermarket sausages rate about 4 out of 10, my butchers sausages are a 10.

Different league mate.

Unfortunately, they are still subject to the same regulations.

Fortunately, a local butcher can work within the regulations but select his ingredients based on quality rather than the cheapest, mass produced, processed ingredients.

I don't care what anybody says but I miss my local butchers sausages from the 70s that had hair and gristle in them. All from local farmers that used hotel swill to feed them on rather than "feed" !!

f**k me two of my favourite dishes at a chinese banquet in the 90s was pig ear and pig snout!

....Don't get me going on local bakeries...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, galenkia said:

Tonight’s dinner.

veggie curry,pilau rice with a egg on top.

Didnt normally eat eggs,but had a craving for them recently.

Sunday back to the full on vegan diet.Been meat free, just a little lax on the dairy side.

12BF8E17-148C-4561-93DD-AB27436DDA3C.jpeg

I have a fried egg with many Thai dishes here, but never thought of putting one on my spag bol.

Now that would super pimp it. Lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 3