Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

6 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Harp!!!

I haven't had Harp since serving in NI in the 80s! I thought they'd stopped brewing the stuff !!!!

Harp - Stay sharp !!

Great spot.

Harp stays sharp till the bottom the of the glass!!

Fantastic marketing, absolute p**s beer. Love that one of our members has acquired a fine glass to enjoy at home.

• Thumbs Up 1

19 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Never had Lebanese food before. Grab delivery into the pool hall. Was decent. Will have again.

I loved Lebanese bread when I was working in Bahrain....Bread filled with cream cheese was my favourite washed down with a bottle of red wine !! Magnificent meal to fill you up after work but by f**k did it pile on the pounds!!!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Lasagne with garlic bread in Monsoon.  Superb.

You have really piqued my interest in this place. My daughter wants me to visit her in Bangkok so this place will be on my list to visit! I've checked out the menu and I think I'll be visiting more than once!

I fancy trying the following:-

- 509 creamy garlicky gratin

- 707 seafood paella

- 901 to 961 Everything !! 

Is there any place with decent Live Music nearby ???

• Thumbs Up 1

On 1/12/2023 at 9:21 PM, Stillearly said:

Beer for breakfast ? 😉 555

lol.

It was actually mid afternoon.

I found a sale on the bacon so I had to jump on it, so I cooked some of it as soon as I got home. Even though it wasn't great quality it was still nice. I haven't had it for a while. As I am sure you know packaged meats are rather high priced here. Something that I have trouble justifying paying for usually. Actually probably a good thing.

1 hour ago, Glasseye said:

lol.

It was actually mid afternoon.

I found a sale on the bacon so I had to jump on it, so I cooked some of it as soon as I got home. Even though it wasn't great quality it was still nice. I haven't had it for a while. As I am sure you know packaged meats are rather high priced here. Something that I have trouble justifying paying for usually. Actually probably a good thing.

Where did you get the Harp glass from???

On 1/13/2023 at 9:24 AM, Binlid said:

Brekkie this morning, beans on wholemeal baps and chorizo sausage.

20230113_084726.jpg

20230113_084748.jpg

M&S do a really nice vegan chorizo sausage that I have sometimes in a stir fry.

Tastes pretty close to the real thing.

Though you can never replace meat.Taste and texture is unique.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Where did you get the Harp glass from???

Have had a pair of them for many years now. One of my few simple yet cherished items.

Can't remember for sure where I got them. Was probably some kind of promotional gift given out in one of my regular bars back in the day.

• Thumbs Up 1