Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

20 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

That is a Tri Tip and they have them here at friendship never seen them anywhere else here in Thailand. They also have flat irons too.

Here is the before photo .80Kg and i ate the whole thing

IMG_20230116_125805.jpg

Never heard of tri tip. How is that in comparison to a rump ?

6 hours ago, Glasseye said:

For some reason Whoppers are something that I will annihilate within seconds.

Thanks for the torture mate.   lol

To tell the truth, that was a double Whopper bacon cheese, and I barely finished it.  Now at nearly 1 am:  I'm regretting my decision to do so.

Edited by tko
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, boydeste said:

When I got to King's Cross Station last night I was so cold, I headed straight to the pasty shop and ordered a large Cornish pasty and a large cheese and onion one. I eat the meat one and used the other to warm my hands.

Today it became brunch along with beans. Very nice too!

20230117_110050.jpg

Welcome back home mate !     555555555 !

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, boydeste said:

When I got to King's Cross Station last night I was so cold, I headed straight to the pasty shop and ordered a large Cornish pasty and a large cheese and onion one.

After Leeds matches at ER I used to stop at York to change trains for Catterick. I always bought a "soup and a sandwich" no matter what the soup of the day was ... Oh my Buddha did that hit the mark.... especially on a cold Winters night !

As far as I know the only place that does a soup and a sandwich in Pattaya was Robin's Nest. Shame really.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

After Leeds matches at ER I used to stop at York to change trains for Catterick. I always bought a "soup and a sandwich" no matter what the soup of the day was ... Oh my Buddha did that hit the mark.... especially on a cold Winters night !

As far as I know the only place that does a soup and a sandwich in Pattaya was Robin's Nest. Shame really.

Nothing like a good tomato soup (made with milk) and a grilled cheese sani. Been years since I had that combo. You just gave me a good idea. 

Cheers !

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

Nothing like a good tomato soup (made with milk) and a grilled cheese sani. Been years since I had that combo. You just gave me a good idea. 

Cheers !

Hahahaha .. I came back from my walk this morning and I knocked up a quick cheese sandwich to dip into the soup I had in the slow cooker... Along with a few glasses of Mont Claire ...(The beady eyed amongst you will already have noticed that my "dry January" is a failure!)

3 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Hahahaha .. I came back from my walk this morning and I knocked up a quick cheese sandwich to dip into the soup I had in the slow cooker... Along with a few glasses of Mont Claire ...(The beady eyed amongst you will already have noticed that my "dry January" is a failure!)

Two more weeks I will be able to break out the crock pot. Can't friggen wait !

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Along with a few glasses of Mont Claire ...(The beady eyed amongst you will already have noticed that my "dry January" is a failure!)

18 days isn't bad at all - almost 3 weeks

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Quite honestly I am a coward when it comes to visiting the dentist and need a bit of dutch courage to see me through, so it hasn't even been 18 days.

From a chipped tooth at Xmas I have entered into a full rebuild now that I can afford it!

I managed about 14 days but will treat myself to Chinese New Year beers tomorrow and that will stretch to Tues - back to work Wed. 

• Great Info 1

7 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Enjoy you pijio and pioliang shioazhey !!! (misspelt but written from memory!)

Google translates as "Urgent, press the paragraph, batch, two, yes, ah, like this". Thanks and best new year wishes for you.

• Haha 1